• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Setanta?? Are you _Serious_??

serious14

Yes, I am Serious.  Thanks for asking.  :p

Yes, I just got freaking SETANTA hooked up.  Thanks again for asking.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Bex

How much and whats on it?

It shits me that I'm already spending near on $130 per month on foxtel digital (including IQ and a second box for the rumpus) and there are still something like 50 channels that I can't access without paying extra.

dibo

i've had a squiz at the setanta schedule and there's really very little i would watch on there.

you'd catch me watching the SPL if i desperately needed some sleep, and i'd maybe watch MUTV or Chelsea TV in a fit, but not before.

and it's, what, $15 per month?

northernspirit

yeah i had setanta, tried it out for a couple of months and got rid of it, the only thing that really appealed to me was watching the world cup qualifiers, not interested much in scottish premier league or blue square premier which is what 4th division in england? lol

serious14

dibo said:
i've had a squiz at the setanta schedule and there's really very little i would watch on there.

you'd catch me watching the SPL if i desperately needed some sleep, and i'd maybe watch MUTV or Chelsea TV in a fit, but not before.

and it's, what, $15 per month?

MUTV, SPL, Scottish FA Cup, Bundesliga (best league in Europe), German Cup,  Ligue 1, Coupe de Ligue, Eredivisie, Serie A, English Conference, Irish League, Portugese Superliga, UEFA Cup, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Euro AND South American World Cup Qualifier, EVERY game of Euro 2008....... and that's just the football.

Not too bad for $15 a month if you ask me.  ;)

Bex

serious14 said:
MUTV, SPL, Scottish FA Cup, Bundesliga (best league in Europe), German Cup,  Ligue 1, Coupe de Ligue, Eredivisie, Serie A, English Conference, Irish League, Portugese Superliga, UEFA Cup, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Euro AND South American World Cup Qualifier, EVERY game of Euro 2008....... and that's just the football.

Not too bad for $15 a month if you ask me.  ;)

Geese, I reckon the problem is finding the time to watch it all. I struggle keeping up with all the A-League matches as it is.  :ashamed:

ryan

Yep time is the only problem. If i had Setanta i don't think i'd leave the house

Timmyv

How good is it,

Love watching the diifferent European leagues

and seeing i come from a Dutch family, Im loving watching the Eredivisie

Teddy Bear

You are giving a lot away there Timmy. You have a Dutch background and your last name begins with V.

Are you a Jest supporter because of daddy? Gary not Con that is...

Omni

Sucks that you need a credit card to get it though, is there any way around that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred