• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rugby league tipping competition

CCM-JAM80

Rugby league tipping competition

I am getting this in early, though I was wondering if we had some members here that would be interested in a "Mariners Rugby League Tipping Competition" utilising OzTips.com? I see no harm in a group of football tragic's paying close attention to the NRL season as we wait for our pre-season to start!  ;D

The off-season is boring without our Central Coast Mariners, though the rugby league season is something that I always look forward to each and every year!

Do we have any interest here?

I guess the positive being we still would attract interest in the site and continue to build on the community we have here online.

Anyway, just testing the waters.

p.s. If there was something more official from The Marinator's brain trust, more power to you guys! I'm in!

adz

Staff member
I was going to float the idea of an AFL tipping comp but with a bit of a twist to run on the forum this season - could do it with AFL, NRL or both I guess. Only needs a min 5-10 people in it. Reply if interested ;D

FFC Mariner

A twist could be tipping the number of failed drug tests, night club fights, gang rapes etc. Could cover off NRL and AFL at the same time.

adz

Staff member
Greenpoleffc said:
A twist could be tipping the number of failed drug tests, night club fights, gang rapes etc. Could cover off NRL and AFL at the same time.

actually not a bad idea mate, could run a book on unders/overs every week ;D

its to do with betting but I can't get my brain into gear at the moment to explain it properly... more info tomorrow

kevrenor

kevrenor said:
CCM-JAM80 said:
No...  :vomit:

How about a Central Coast Lightning tipping comp?  :eek:verhead:
I'm serious about the Lightning tipping ... even a sub tip on how many goals hot to Trott will let in - but no I was joking, as long as it stays in Other Stuff you can run anything legal here if you can find like minded (lots) souls.

If the AFL one gets up - go the Crows!

dibo

kevrenor said:
kevrenor said:
CCM-JAM80 said:
No...  :vomit:

How about a Central Coast Lightning tipping comp?  :eek:verhead:
I'm serious about the Lightning tipping ... even a sub tip on how many goals hot to Trott will let in - but no I was joking, as long as it stays in Other Stuff you can run anything legal here if you can find like minded (lots) souls.

If the AFL one gets up - go the Crows!

crows? you disgust me... :vomit:

kevrenor

dibo said:
OK, as my family are South Australian origin, and those still there are rabid Sturt (double blues) supporters (but coming around slowly to the real football) it is really more ABP - anyone but Port!  :vomit:

dibo

kevrenor said:
dibo said:
OK, as my family are South Australian origin, and those still there are rabid Sturt (double blues) supporters (but coming around slowly to the real football) it is really more ABP - anyone but Port!  :vomit:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

now you've really got me.

through my lovely better half and her family, i've taken a liking to port (magpies and power) alongside my swans.

double blues... disgraceful conduct. :naughty:

kevrenor

Just as well we both love football and the Mariners eh Dibo, covers all other sins!  :thumbup:

dibo said:
kevrenor said:
dibo said:
through my lovely better half and her family, i've taken a liking to port (magpies and power) alongside my swans.
double blues... disgraceful conduct. :naughty:
Note how between Adz, you and I we've moved this off Thugby!  :eek:verhead:

brett

Off-Season boring?

WCQ, EPL, ECL AFC CL, Euro 2008, Olympics...football is a 365 day sport mate!

edit: 366 days this year! even better.  :eek:verhead:

kevrenor

brett said:
Off-Season boring?
Plus La Liga, Bundesliga ...  not even mentioning NSW Super League and the local league

CCM-JAM80

brett said:
Off-Season boring?

True, true ...

As for a joint AFL and NRL tipping comp Adz, I would be in mate.

Mariner Girl

Whatever you come up with I'm in.
Go the Tigers and the Swans. Forget the Ra-ra's, have no idea about the rules of this game. :soapbox:

Atomic

I'm in. AFL and/or NRL. NRL would be ironic considering the "leg up" they gave to the Mariners by treating the region like a second class citizen. I mean, Northern Eagles??? WTF was that bullsh*t?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb