• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Two local league thread

Bear

Kareem said:
AND to Bearinator...u really are acting like a dropkick! I think that you r a disgusting low life and I am ashamed to have u as a fellow mariners supporter! Honestly- you are a disgrace!!!

Disgusting!
Low life!
Disgrace!

Its a sad sad day when someone cant take a little criticism without calling a complete stranger such harsh words. Its one thing to call someone Ned Zelic (now you may be to young to know how he used to talk about himself, but you DO sound like him in your posts, no joke), its another thing to personally attack someone like that.

If you would like to take this convo further, by all means, send me a pm, organise a time, maybe we can catch up in person and have a beer to talk it over some time (winks at keensy  ;))

Bear

Sorry to hear they have screwed you over eggy. At least you will be off to the states soon, you can kick kids over there instead ;)

BAD BULLZ

Everybody knows me on the coast especially at kanwal theres not a game in any grade where people dont reconize me.If the "officals" get anything right this yr it'll be that i dont get to play extra games. ::) ::)If they had a decent trialing system then i agree there could/should be regulations but as it is anyone can play in any comp .E.g Kareem could register to play 7's if he wanted and clearly that wouldn't be fair cause he's heeps good.
Which then leeds to complaints bout better players playing in lower grades.hense the 5game limit.
.If they trialed everyone and assigned them to a team then in theory you could play up grades as much as you want.Because it wouldnt be an unfair advantage to anyone.
How come anyone with authority in football at any level couldnt organize a root in a brothel. :fireup:

ryan

I've been playing against Eggy for quite a while now. He certainly doesn't shrink into the background. I wouldn't worry though I don't think your team has an unfair advantage with you in it ;D

BAD BULLZ

ryan said:
I've been playing against Eggy for quite a while now. He certainly doesn't shrink into the background. I wouldn't worry though I don't think your team has an unfair advantage with you in it ;D

Lol exactly but because i play for 5s n 3s people are sayin i shouldnt be in 7s im just 1 exsample i guess but i told em at the start of the year what i wanted to do and they said its fine then ching ching take my money and bam you cant do that anymore.

So ryan do you have a draw when does kanwal 2s play you it'll be the first time i've ever played against my best mate smicko.
what makes me standout so much lol is it the fluro boots the head the noise the hits the beer??????????lol well done on your win.

Aden

Kareem said:
Gopher of Pern said:
There is a big difference between:
keensy said:
Gosford had a decent day at the office yesterday.
Reserve Grade won 1-0
In first grade i had my first start at left back and we won 2-1

And:
Kareem said:
far out thats gay!
21s have won every game so far when I played. This week they lose...
I dont want to sound cocky but I am one of the better players...but since I play 18s- the bonafide 21s have priority in getting picked ahead of me (fair enough...I mean it would be wrong for me 2 play 2 games and them none!)
That said the 21s game where we won 2-0 against Kanwal I didnt do much anyway :p

There you are implying that the team only wins because of you. Keensy is only telling us he made it into first grade.
lol
no way on earth does the team 'only win' becasue of me.
Last week the team probs only won due 2 players in attack (one scoring a hattrick) + other with a hefty presence in mids! Not to mention an outstanding match by the sweeper who is CM in our 18s team (hence the nil score last week).

Gopher of Pern said:
Good game by Avoca AA6's. 2-0 up at half time, but then 2 injuries in the second half brought us down to 10 men, and only luck and scrambling defence, as well as some good saves from our keeper kept our clean sheet for the season. [sarcasm] The win was all down to me though. I unselfishly passed the ball to another player to score the second goal, I was also on the bench for the first, letting the sub have a go. I also blocked a shot. GO ME!!![/sarcasm]

See the difference there?
Go and get a LIFE!
I really dont see the point of u being an idiot and weighing into som,ething that doesnt concern you and making stupid comments!You are despicable!
keensy said:
Lol, i think you should not tell me what to do, if i agree with his comment thats my choice.

And as gopher just mentioned my comment is very different and isn't talking myself up, just mentions which game i played in and that it was my first start.
far out ur + gopher's mentality is comparable to scum!
I wasnt talkin myself up...but if Bearinator doesnt want me to talk about myself then noone should! Fair enough? Yes, otherwise u and anyone that thinks it is allright to do so is a hyprocrite!
AND to Bearinator...u really are acting like a dropkick! I think that you r a disgusting low life and I am ashamed to have u as a fellow mariners supporter! Honestly- you are a disgrace!!!

kareem man  a team wins because of the 11 players on the pitch plus wat is on the bench . teams win and lose games as teams not as indivduals .

Kareem

dibo said:
ease up on the personal attacks folks. play the ball, not the man. kareem, that's especially applicable to your last two posts.
mate!
Dont single me out!
get a life if you want to single me out for somethign I didnt start!
You are holding me personally responsible which is dissappointing consdering you postion!
I am not going to hold out on attacks if they start it!
(Note: First time he said anything bout Zelic...no hard feelings!
But to continue after I warned him- absolute cheek and ignorance!)

BAD BULLZ

kareem man  a team wins because of the 11 players on the pitch plus wat is on the bench . teams win and lose games as teams not as indivduals .

I agree with half of that games are won as a team but are usually lost as a team of individuals.

Gopher of Pern

Kareem said:
dibo said:
ease up on the personal attacks folks. play the ball, not the man. kareem, that's especially applicable to your last two posts.
mate!
Dont single me out!
You are holding me personally responsible which is dissappointing consdering you postion!

Wow. Absolute cheek and ignorance to call you Ned twice? Is it because you are soooooo much better than everyone else here? OK everyone, we can't criticise Kareem, he is better than us!

If you're going to be cocky, you're gonna cop a lot of flak. If you deal with it by whining and telling people to 'get a life' you will lose respect, and people will just needle you further.

Kareem

Gopher of Pern said:
Kareem said:
dibo said:
mate!
Dont single me out!

Wow. Absolute cheek and ignorance to call you Ned twice? Is it because you are soooooo much better than everyone else here? OK everyone, we can't criticise Kareem, he is better than us!

If you're going to be cocky, you're gonna cop a lot of flak. If you deal with it by whining and telling people to 'get a life' you will lose respect, and people will just needle you further.
1) yes- if I requested him to never do it! understnad that?
2) No- I just dont appreciate people ignoring my request to not be compared to scum players (ignore my opinions all u want...)
3) really poor statement ('better than us')

4) I was under the impression I wasnt whining- I was makin unfair outburst and overeactions (someone said I was)? IMO i was retaliating but definately not whining!
5) [Major sarcasm] Damn! I would really hate to lose all this really high level of respect that you guys are showing me. To think my behavior could warrant a cease in all those flattering comments towards me [/Major sarcasm]. You cant lose wat aint there!
6) if they want to...fine! I just think they really should use their time better! Not to mention- I wont hold back. Like I said to Keensy- I aint a quiet person. I dont take crap from anyone. If soemone is havin a go at me...return fire!

Bear

Kareem said:
I dont want to sound cocky but I am one of the better players

Kareem said:
I dont take crap from anyone.

file.asp

+

the_rock_300.jpg

=

coast

yeah o-aa6's got done 3-0 by woy woy, although it was alot closer than the score suggests, they got 2 late goals to push hte score out (we sorta gave up).

Our striker also stuffed up big haha he thought the ball already crossed the line and started celebrating rather than burrying it when too his suprise the ref called play on hahahah. We have east gossie this week, i think we may notch our first win (thats if it isn't rained out).

Jimmy

Kareem. There were a couple of reasons why ourimbah lost on sunday.
I really dont think that you would of made a difference.
The fact that you didnt play didnt have anything to do with them losing.
I'm sure one of our players would of kicked you off the field anyways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb