• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Two local league thread

Kareem

Jimmydinho said:
Kareem. There were a couple of reasons why ourimbah lost on sunday.
I really dont think that you would of made a difference.
The fact that you didnt play didnt have anything to do with them losing.
I'm sure one of our players would of kicked you off the field anyways.
i probs didnt convey it well either...not only was I missing- so was the u18s contingent...2-3 pretty good players (due to all 21s bein available). 3 of us maybe could have changed it...dunno. But 21s isnt to win it- its to develop players (otherwise everyone would dump their 1sts and reserves in there)
Not to mention 14 goals in 3 games for 21s- and no goals this game...pretty dissappointing in comparison- although i didnt watch game!

Bear

Kareem said:
Not to mention 14 goals in 3 games for 21s- and no goals this game...pretty dissappointing in comparison- although i didnt watch game!

Not being a smart ass this time, I swear, but were u saying you scored 14 goals in 3 games for the 21's, or the team scored 14 in 3?

Jimmy

Are you gonna come back down here for a while?

earth.jpg

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Kareem said:

Not being a smart ass this time, I swear, but were u saying you scored 14 goals in 3 games for the 21's, or the team scored 14 in 3?
the team did
8-4, 2-0, 4-0
lol i havent ever scored more than 10 goals in a season let alone 3 games (hence my matty simonness)
(one of 18s scored 22 a year or two ago!)

crooksey

all hail kareem and his super duper uber goodness...heck from the sound of it he would solve all the mariners problems in the striking department. has so many qualities that the mariners team could use:

wont take shit from anyone
big notes himself
self confidence
thinks he can make the difference to any team
thinks his team always wins when he plays
never accepts others opinions
bags loyal mariners fans out and calling them scum/low lifes
doesnt realise when he has crosse the line and starts declaring everyone idiots
acts all big and tough
portrays qualities favourable with ned zelic
has the potential of ronaldo
the individual brilliance of messi
the speed of henry
the defensive work of essien
tackling of terry
can play gk too cos he is just that good

oh and dont forget he is the best pro evo player to grace these lands too  :vhappy:

what an ultimate football player  :eek:

i just cant seem to see why you dont have more supporters  ??? you seem to be a truly special player  ::)

btw where u playing at this week?? i'll let all the scouts know so they can come check you out and get you signed up cos seems you're way too good for any opposition up here

Kareem

crooksey said:
all hail kareem and his super duper uber goodness...heck from the sound of it he would solve all the mariners problems in the striking department. has so many qualities that the mariners team could use:

wont take shit from anyone
big notes himself
self confidence
thinks he can make the difference to any team
thinks his team always wins when he plays
never accepts others opinions
bags loyal mariners fans out and calling them scum/low lifes
doesnt realise when he has crosse the line and starts declaring everyone idiots
acts all big and tough
portrays qualities favourable with ned zelic
has the potential of ronaldo
the individual brilliance of messi
the speed of henry
the defensive work of essien
tackling of terry
can play gk too cos he is just that good

oh and dont forget he is the best pro evo player to grace these lands too  :vhappy:

what an ultimate football player  :eek:

i just cant seem to see why you dont have more supporters  ??? you seem to be a truly special player  ::)

btw where u playing at this week?? i'll let all the scouts know so they can come check you out and get you signed up cos seems you're way too good for any opposition up here
dont have to tell you mate- but u r one big idiot that I am soooo glad I never have to be near you again! and you have and always will be a lowlife (even before the mariners came around)

on a side note...i also being a loyal mariners am being bagged out??? Surely u arent a hypocrite...oh wait its Crooksey, ofcourse you are!
Nothing can ever be genuine or valuable from your mouth!
really really glad i never have to put up with ur insults face to face again!

marinermick

warning time from admin

the next time anyone posts anything derogatory towards another person or something not relevant to this thread will face a one week ban

repeated offences will result in more severe punishment or even a full ban

crooksey

marinermick said:
warning time from admin

the next time anyone posts anything derogatory towards another person or something not relevant to this thread will face a one week ban

yeah thats fair enough...i apologise admin and wont take the bait on that latest comment

time to call a timeout on this one  :-X

marinermick

crooksey said:
marinermick said:
warning time from admin

yeah thats fair enough...i apologise admin and wont take the bait on that latest comment

time to call a timeout on this one  :-X

you are not the only guilty party but at least you have apologised

the warning goes to all sides

Kareem

im not posting in this topic anymore!
i only apologise for going offtopic- and for being a bit harsh to gopher (mainly) and maybe keensey. other 2 fully deserve theirs!
congrats to all those with wins in Rd2- good luck with R3 to all (except u Brendinho, lol- cant wish you good luck against my team)

tyson

just wondering, who do you play for kareem? (club and division)
(not taking the piss... just curious. assuming you play premier league 1st grade or reserve grade due to the shit you seem to be copping from everyone on here.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred