• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Two local league thread

marinermick

Killarney AA2s are up against Ourimbah, 9am at home.

Big game for some of us as Ourimbah is our old club and the coach didn't want us in his team.

Can't wait to smack that smugness off his face.

kanewillow

the entrance AA8s V kariong at kariong 1 oclock
and
brooklyn div 4 V linfield at brooklyn reserves 1 oclock firsts 3 oclock

Kareem

lets see
1) U18B's Ourimbah (me) vs Doylo- 6:30- Toukley
2) Coachin u13C's- 10:45 at SEU
3) possibly 21s vs Kanwal at OUR- 10:45 + possibility of bench for grade (dont find out until Thursday night!)

Omni

Well I'm back on deck this week after a limited availability last week. Referees meeting tomorrow night, fun.

RADINHO

i am playing Killarney who are equally last on the table while my team kariong is equally first for kariong

Part_Timer

its round 5 for me and im at home (morisset) against barnsley...we have had a ordinary start to season but getting a few key players back and we should be firing again

Gopher of Pern

Avoca AA6's vs Tuggerah at Fagans....

Looking to get top spot! can't believe a 6-0 win wasn't good enough to put us top of the table!

Ted

RADINHO said:
i am playing Killarney who are equally last on the table while my team kariong is equally first for kariong

2nd last thanks.... Umina is last.

marinermick

aussiecross said:
its round 5 for me and im at home (morisset) against barnsley...we have had a ordinary start to season but getting a few key players back and we should be firing again

crikey... there would be more bogans in barnsley than morisset!!!!

coast

Gopher of Pern said:

Looking to get top spot! can't believe a 6-0 win wasn't good enough to put us top of the table!

where did you find the results mate? can you link me to a table?

Ted

Toukley 5 - Umina 0

Yes we are heading up to Kariong to face off with our GF opponents from last year. Should be an interesting game even if we have only 9 playing.  :)

mickw

kanewillow said:
the entrance AA8s V kariong at kariong 1 oclock
and
brooklyn div 4 V linfield at brooklyn reserves 1 oclock firsts 3 oclock

KW, say g'day to the Brooky boys from Mick.

Paolo

I think ill be at the pub as i doubt games will be on this weekend....

If on
12:45 or 2:45 at gavenlock, dont know squads until thursday night

Gopher of Pern

coast said:
Gopher of Pern said:

where did you find the results mate? can you link me to a table?

The budgewoi website has the AA6's results and table on it. The central coast football website has bugger all atm.

BAD BULLZ

Im playin at the neW waldaba kanwal fields so far i ve got AA3z at 1030ish  AA7z at bout 230 not sure who my opponents are and i might play another game or to if the guys need help.
See if i can continue the streak with the MO

Omni

With clear skies today, and tomorrow, I think that games should be on.

EGO on Saturday afternoon, Kincumber on Sunday morning.

Just a reminder to all, each team needs to have an official before the match can kick off

Kareem

Kareem said:
lets see
1) U18B's Ourimbah (me) vs Doylo- 6:30- Toukley-
2) Coachin u13C's- 10:45 at SEU
3) possibly 21s vs Kanwal at OUR- 10:45 + possibility of bench for grade (dont find out until Thursday night!)
1) only 10 players for our game- fun for me...playin midfield (sacrificing one of two strikers)
3) 21s dont need players- so I got Sunday off! meh- will watch sis play!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred