• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Two - Local League Thread

J

jiggles

Kariong Cougars WAA5 vs Kincumber @ Kincumber - 11:15am

They beat Tuggerah last weekend, 4-1. I'm hoping we can get a better result against them :)

T

poko said:

They beat Tuggerah last weekend, 4-1. I'm hoping we can get a better result against them :)

We should be able to get a much better result :) attack like you did last Sun and with a little tightening in defense we will be a force to be reckoned with :D

J

jiggles

T said:
poko said:

We should be able to get a much better result :) attack like you did last Sun and with a little tightening in defense we will be a force to be reckoned with :D

From what I've heard, Kincumber took out their Keeper, and she was taken off injured. Might explain the win, as they only drew with Gos WAA6 in the trials.

Ted

Saturday (coaching 2 games and playing in the third)
Killarney 12As v Kanwal @ Kanwal - 10:10
Killarney 14As v Ourimbah @ Killarney - 12:00
Killarney 35Cs v Ourimbah @ Ourimbah - 1:15

gonna be tight but doable. will be late for my game though.

Sunday
FFC Mariner said:
Killarney AA7 v E Gos AA7
EDSAC at 9am

Ted

12As Killarney 1 - Kanwal 2
14As Killarney 4 - Ourimbah 1
35Cs Killarney 2 - Ourimbah 2

marinermick

2-2 v Gosford.

We squandered numerous chances while they capitalised on two defensive errors.

I will happily take it though as we were 2-0 down with five minutes to go. Nearly won it in the last thirty seconds as well.

Good to see Brendo (Going To A Disco) play before us and Eggy and Scott (Norhtern Spirit) afterwards.

northernspirit

Caught some of your game Mick, Dimitri is a good pick up for your team.
Ive had flu all week so i very nearly didnt make it today (still feeling crook as), lucky i did as we had only 11 players and borrowed 2 subs from Gosford MAA5...

Result: Gosford 2 - Kanwal 1

Thought Kanwal were unlucky not to have finished the game at half time, second half we improved but could have gone either way imo

marinermick

northernspirit said:
Ive had flu all week so i very nearly didnt make it today (still feeling crook as), lucky i did as we had only 11 players and borrowed 2 subs from Gosford MAA5...

Thought Kanwal were unlucky not to have finished the game at half time, second half we improved but could have gone either way imo

and dimitri had a poor game by his standards

well done on the win - didn't see the second half but kanwal certainly dominated the first

northernspirit

marinermick said:
northernspirit said:

and dimitri had a poor game by his standards

well done on the win - didn't see the second half but kanwal certainly dominated the first
he will come good!

Not sure what happened in the first half, i think it took us scoring that goal to switch on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred