• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Three local league thread

Kareem

dunno whether to say good luck or not ;)
I am Ourimbah...
nah
Good luck for the game!

I got EGO in 18B's. My team is coming last...despite our goal of winning the comp and expectation of making top 4...;)
Nah- as long as we get 11+ to the games I feel realtively confident of top 2 finish

For 13s- we play Tuggerah

For Grade...
Saturday 19-Apr Pluim1 1700 PRM RES BUD OUR
276 Saturday 19-Apr Pluim1 1900 PRM 1ST BUD OUR
Considering the policy of bench players for Ourimbah (choosing those that played earlier in 21s) it will be interesting to how they choose the bench (maybe no bench?)
21s at Budgie...depends on their numbers

Sis is playin in Gwandalan at 9am (how far from GWA to Budgie?)

I should be reffing on Peninsula morninjg and maybe afternoon

Paolo

2 45  at Kariong v Kariong

Kariong does not have a reserve grade side, so not sure if ill have a game this week, depends of whether i make the squad or not

ah kareem
on friday night at about 9:30 i will be walking off pluim 1 with my head held high looking over at u crying cause u lost to the ultimate force of east gosford, im sorry its just a fact.

Kareem

do u play for them???
If we have a full team on Friday... a draw would be the very least we would expect (as we are a bit reserved to how good this ex17A's team is)
EGO 1-1 with Kinucmber...did u play short? coz no offence to Kinucmber but since they have an A's team they lacked last year...they had one win all season I think?

yeh i do
we only had 11 players and kinny hav some players from 18b's, 17a's and 17b's last yr and there ok. we got most of the 17a's from last yr and a couple of new kids so we done good but we r gonna smash u coz i remember u from the 15's wen u played for umina and i won the comp and if ur the best player in that side no offense but it cant be the best side around. and do u hav a little guy in the centre mids that has curly hair??

Ted

Kareem said:
dunno whether to say good luck or not ;)
I am Ourimbah...
nah
Good luck for the game!

Cheers mate, (Ourimbah is my old club). We will have a full squad this weekend (have to borrow a few though), so it should be a fairly decent game and hopefully a favourable final score..... We kinda have something to prove seeing we are on the bottom of the points tally, lol. ;)

All the best with your game mate.

Ted

c'mon guys stop bashing each other with the 'Im better than you, blah blah' remarks. prove your point on the field not on a forum....

hasbeen

MarinaTed said:
c'mon guys stop bashing each other with the 'Im better than you, blah blah' remarks. prove your point on the field not on a forum....

Okay, no more egos... I'm worse than all of you, because I play in the lowest division in the O35's. So there, no further arguments required.

Ted

hasbeen said:
MarinaTed said:

Okay, no more egos... I'm worse than all of you, because I play in the lowest division in the O35's. So there, no further arguments required.

hahaha. As long as you're having fun mate that's really all the matters.

marinermick

killarney aa2 to play 9am against doylo at home

just got the full draw and we have eleven 9am games this year - including ones at mountains and doylo

not happy at all

BAD BULLZ

9am s the best time ....more time for post match drinks generally coolest part of day u can get your game outta the way then play or watch whoeva you want my lil opinion anyway yeah its early but meh sokka sundays worth it.

kanewillow

entrance all age 8 2;45 agianst kanwal at the entrance i think

and on kareems game it will be a bnoring game to watch played both sides last yr if its anything like last yr it will just be a shambles

Kareem

brendinho101 said:
yeh i do
we only had 11 players and kinny hav some players from 18b's, 17a's and 17b's last yr and there ok. we got most of the 17a's from last yr and a couple of new kids so we done good but we r gonna smash u coz i remember u from the 15's wen u played for umina and i won the comp and if ur the best player in that side no offense but it cant be the best side around. and do u hav a little guy in the centre mids that has curly hair??

1) How on earth can you personally remember me? lol that was 3 years ago...only thing i remember was...gettin thrashed 7-1 and 5-1 lol! (and captaining Umina in my debut game- wat a terrible debut ::)...and then for rest of season!)

RADINHO

Ill be playin against Toukley at toukley at 3:15 and  :eek:verhead: say i am top of the league say i am top of the league  :eek:verhead:

Andy

RADINHO said:
Ill be playin against Toukley at toukley at 3:15 and  :eek:verhead: say i am top of the league say i am top of the league  :eek:verhead:

Do you know Kareem? ;)

marinermick

Andy said:
RADINHO said:
Ill be playin against Toukley at toukley at 3:15 and   :eek:verhead: say i am top of the league say i am top of the league  :eek:verhead:

Do you know Kareem? ;)

let's not start a degeneration of this thread

[see warning in other thread]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member