• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round seventeen - local league thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Lakehaven's closed, with those games transferred to Kanwal.

Pluim was closed yesterday, but they haven't made a decision on it today.

I'd be surprised if those games go ahead - I was there on Tuesday and field 2 (back field) was very wet in the back corners.

Could be a pretty miserable night for any games that do go ahead :p

marinermick

Killarney AA2 1045 home game versus Kincumber 1 (top of the table)

tough game for us

hopefully i get on the park in a couple of week because this sideline crap is driving me nuts

Alicia

As of this morning, Kurraba was closed.  Waiting for updates to see if gosford WAA5's game goes ahead tomorrow.

Ted

Killarney 2 - Toukley 3 (9th v 4th on the table)

Early this morning 3 of our top players pulled out due to sickness and one was away on holidays. We had to borrow from the under 13s to make up a full team for the game. Toukley 14Bs flogged us 8-1 last time we met and I heard them say today a few times they would nail us over 10 nil. This was not to be.  ;)

We scored first and had them under the pump for most of the 1st half. But they equalized before half time to have a 1 all score. We missed several shots on goal which would have aided our cause immensely.

Early in the 2nd half they slotted one in and we instantly fought back to keep it 2 all. Ten minutes before full time another breakdown in defensive communication saw them take a 3-2 lead and although we scrambled time got the better of us.

Although we lost I am more than happy with our efforts today, the game was ours in all regards except the score line.  ;D

Azza

MarinaTed said:
Killarney 2 - Toukley 3 (9th v 4th on the table)

Early this morning 3 of our top players pulled out due to sickness and one was away on holidays. We had to borrow from the under 13s to make up a full team for the game. Toukley 14Bs flogged us 8-1 last time we met and I heard them say today a few times they would nail us over 10 nil. This was not to be.   ;)

We scored first and had them under the pump for most of the 1st half. But they equalized before half time to have a 1 all score. We missed several shots on goal which would have aided our cause immensely.

Early in the 2nd half they slotted one in and we instantly fought back to keep it 2 all. Ten minutes before full time another breakdown in defensive communication saw them take a 3-2 lead and although we scrambled time got the better of us.

Although we lost I am more than happy with our efforts today, the game was ours in all regards except the score line.  ;D
WOOT I SCORED:):)

Ted

Yep, Azza scored a cracker in the first half, but was keeper in the 2nd half. Our first half keeper slotted one in the 2nd half.

Alicia

Alicia said:
As of this morning, Kurraba was closed.  Waiting for updates to see if gosford WAA5's game goes ahead tomorrow.

As of 5.40pm this afternoon, Kurraba is open!

Ted

marinermick said:
Killarney AA2 1045 home game versus Kincumber 1 (top of the table)

tough game for us

hopefully i get on the park in a couple of week because this sideline crap is driving me nuts

This was a great game Mick, was good to see the boys end Kincumbers 10 game winning streak. Unlucky to not take the win though and I lost count (5 or 6?) of the yellows Kincumber collected. To come from 3 nil down to end 3 all was awesome to see!

Peachos

Pluim 2 on friday night was like running around in a mud puddle in the back goal
i was striker first half, attacking the muddy goal, scored
was keeper second half, in the muddy goal, it smelt so bad aswell

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred