• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Four - local league thread

Ted

Killarney 14Bs v Kanwal.
Killarney Main Field 1 @ 12:45... ([size=8pt]weather permitting, lol[/size])

Although being played at Killarney it is marked as a Kanwal home game...

Omni

You're not playing anyway Kareem, no Friday this week!

If it rains like last week we might get at least Saturday on.

marinermick

rain to clear on wednesday and then fine for days

a chance we will play at east gosford

aa2 killarney v eg at eg

Part_Timer

i am coaching my 16b side at morisset on sat and playing at westlakes (toronto area) on sunday after a washout weekend will be good to have a full weekend of football hopefully *looks at micks weather predicition* :D

Kareem

Omni said:
You're not playing anyway Kareem, no Friday this week!

If it rains like last week we might get at least Saturday on.
i do play sunday's as well...
60% chance at least I will be playin (21s or possibly AA at Woy Woy just to get a game in)
besides i am always involved (u13s team...)

Alicia

aussiecross said:
i am coaching my 16b side at morisset on sat and playing at westlakes (toronto area) on sunday after a washout weekend will be good to have a full weekend of football hopefully *looks at micks weather predicition* :D

There's something you should know about Mick's weather predictions........they're very rarely right!  Basic rule of thumb, listen to Mick's, then assume the complete opposite, sorry....  I hope he's right too, we're supposed to be going to the races on Friday.  I'm not playing this week, but hopefully the rest of my team will get to play on Sunday.

Ted

I hope Mick's predictions are on the money, still waiting to see how the 14Bs play as a full team....

Kareem

marinermick said:
rain to clear on wednesday and then fine for days
rainin til thursday i hear!
Training has been cancelled at all Gosford are ovals (ie. southern part of central coast- from Ourimbah to Terrigal to Umina) on Tuesday (today) and Wednesday.
Further more Ourimbah and SEU have both been closed for training all week! (I am training u13s at indoor soccer centre)

Omni

I'll be at Terrigal on Saturday & Kincumber on Sunday - mind you I actually think I'll be lying in bed at home. Cancellations are already starting.

Kareem

ALL GAMES FOR BOTH SATURDAY 26th APRIL AND SUNDAY 27th APRIL HAVE BEEN CALLED OFF BY THE CCF DUE TO THE NUMBER OF GROUNDS ALREADY CLOSED.

From refs site!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred