• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 Predictions

T

The A-league is getting harder and harder to predict each round.
What are your predictions for Round 3

Melb vs Bris - Ange's last time coaching Melbourne could be just enough to lift them enough to combat the strike power of Bris. Either way this should be a cracker game

CCM vs Ade - The Mariners have a great record against Adelaide, especially at home, but Adelaide have been performing well, they will be tough to break down, but will fade towards the end.

Bling FC vs RBB - I think the Wanders will win this one, Syd FC too many individuals, not a team

Wellington vs Scum - Wellington should be able to get the points in this game. Scum need to get rid of GVE

Perth vs Heart - I think Heart may win this, but in Perth you never know

eenfish

Melb-Bris is gonna be a bigun. That said, Brisvegas looked hard pressed to get the points against Welly (who are good quality) and Sydney could make anybody except the Jets look good right about now. My money is on Melb

CCM have this one at home. Adelaide are good but THIS. IS. GOSFORD.

Sydney don't stand a chance. Second easiest game to pick of the week.

Easiest game of the week to pick. Welly are good, the Jets are not.

Could go either way, but will probably end with a boring 0-0 draw.

dibo

Sydney don't stand a chance. Second easiest game to pick of the week.

Sydney will win. 1-0. It'll be hilarious. They won't deserve a bit of it, Brendon Santalab will get the devil's hat-trick (hitting both posts and the bar) and WSW will miss a penalty.

Frank Farina will be given oxygen at the press conference because he'll practically asphyxiate himself with laughter.

Or maybe what you said will happen.

true believer

I picked a draw bris and tards ,but have a 5er riding on bris
ccm much improved 4goals + over piss ant town
rrb to violate del peiro fc
welle may end the gve show this week . im almost hoping for a draw so we could humiliate them next week
I picked a draw far east Africa and heart .because their both duds

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred