• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 27 - F3 Derby #44, @ Gosford

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Soooo....
We could win this.

Shut up, hear me out.

Nix can beat MCY. They beat MV and MCY were far worse against us than MV were. MCY can definitely lose that. And Nix need to win to have a chance to not get the spoon. So they should be playing it hard. And they could win.

Which means we need a draw minimum if they win.

Now, we're trying new players, new structures. Having some of that fresh energy could mean a little bit of fire - we could have some players with their first F3 derby. Jets are crashing and burning and they're missing Vargas and Brown. I have absolutely no idea how we're going to play, but if we come out fired up, a win is not inconceivable. Especially if Nix win and we need to draw at minimum.

The last thing anybody wants would be for Jets to hand us the spoon. And that would happen on several levels if Nix win and we lose. So the game will either be pointless for us, pride only, or the most important match we've played in 2 seasons.

Jets will want to bury us though.

Also, the double header is absolutely awesome. I really hope a good few people make use of it.

Last edited:

LFCMariners

The signing of Mulvey means a few blokes will be playing for contracts this weekend and out to impress.

Coupled with the Jets' form of late I'm quietly optimistic going into this one...and I'll be relieved when it's over, especially if CCM remain above the Nix in the final standings (as they deserve to). I'm done with this season and have been for a while- not just in regards to CCM's season but with the HAL as a whole. I can't remember ever feeling more apathetic about the game in this country bar the NT. I can only really see SFC, Tards, City or the Jest winning the GF and I'm not too enthused about any of those 4. I'll be O/S for the GF anyway and I'm not too fussed about missing it. I'll be happy to close the book on the 17/18 season and look forward to the WC...

Timmah

1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 14.Adam BERRY, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16.Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 21.Kye ROWLES, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Wout BRAMA, 24.Lachlan WALES, 25.Peter KEKERIS
**Two to be omitted**

Ins: 2.Storm ROUX (return from injury), 17.Josh BINGHAM (promoted)

Outs: nil

Unavailable: 5.Antony GOLEC (indefinite), 6.Tom HIARIEJ (indefinite), 10.Danny De SILVA (hamstring)

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/f3derby-squad-news-0

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred