• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 v City

Josho Howe

Just been announced that our game Friday has been moved forward to a 5:30pm KO with Roar v Scum to follow at 7:30pm. League trying to condense the season to get it all done.

onto it

And behind closed doors at this stage.
Will the clubs miss on the ticket & pie sales, or be compensated somehow...?
Will the pie maker be compensated?
It's a saga, right before our eyes.

Pirate Pete

Just been announced that our game Friday has been moved forward to a 5:30pm KO with Roar v Scum to follow at 7:30pm. League trying to condense the season to get it all done.
FFS. Will only get home for the second half. I wonder if the 96.3 fm guys will be doing from commentary?
Watching on Fox and doing their own commentary perhaps.

turbo

And behind closed doors at this stage.
Will the clubs miss on the ticket & pie sales, or be compensated somehow...?
Will the pie maker be compensated?
It's a saga, right before our eyes.

They’ll miss tickets, maybe their venue costs will go down without so many staff and security needed? Depends on the agreements I guess.

Don’t think they get any cut of food or beverages anyway, wasn’t that a big part of MCs stadium rights push.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

well, we should get smashed. At least this time there's no shame in that.
How do we rate our fitness compared to other teams? I wonder who will benefit or be hindered by the condensed schedule?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I was hoping the rest of the league would go f**k it,no fans lets blood some kids .....ANYWAY, digits entangled for a point but I ain’t holding my breath

sydmariner

MarinersTV will launch tonight, live from Central Coast Stadium as the Mariners host Melbourne City in the first ever behind closed doors Hyundai A-League clash!

Viewers can tune in from home from 4:00pm as our MarinersTV crew bring the match day experience to your screen!

The show will be streamed to the Central Coast Mariners Facebook page, so keep an eye out there for the stream to kick off.

After we wrap up, jump onto Fox Sports 505, Kayo Sports or the MyFootball Live App to catch all the action as the Mariners look to knock off second placed Melbourne City.

Ironbark

MarinersTV will launch tonight, live from Central Coast Stadium as the Mariners host Melbourne City in the first ever behind closed doors Hyundai A-League clash!

Viewers can tune in from home from 4:00pm as our MarinersTV crew bring the match day experience to your screen!

The show will be streamed to the Central Coast Mariners Facebook page, so keep an eye out there for the stream to kick off.

After we wrap up, jump onto Fox Sports 505, Kayo Sports or the MyFootball Live App to catch all the action as the Mariners look to knock off second placed Melbourne City.
thanks syd - I was just about to go looking for details for this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami