• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20 - Sydney FC [H]

ashman89

Gotta be honest, you're the first person I know of that's called it Grahame Park
Was the original name of the old ground before that was torn down and ccstadium was built. Pics of the old Grahame park are on the wall level 4 at the leaguesy.

Plus there is a big stone out the front of the stadium on Dane dr with Grahame Park on it haha should be changed back

jacobsfl

• Sydney FC have lost only one of their last 16 Hyundai A-League games against Central Coast Mariners (W12, D3) and are undefeated in their last six meetings (W4, D2).
  • The Mariners have led at halftime in four of their last seven Hyundai A-League games against Sydney FC; however, they’ve picked up just one win from those four games (D2, L1).
  • The Sky Blues have a shooting accuracy of 56.3% this Hyundai A-League season – the highest of any team. Indeed, only once in the last eight seasons have they had a higher shooting accuracy (56.6% in 2017/18).
  • Only Western United FC (12) have conceded the opening goal of the game on more occasions this Hyundai A-League campaign than Central Coast (11); The Mariners have gained just three points from those 11 games (W1, L10).
source - aleague.com.au

Some pretty grim stats.

turbo

Well Sydney just got comprehensively schooled 4-0 in the ACL in a game that didn’t let up at all and could have gotten even uglier. There could be some tired legs on Sunday if we can stay in the game and push them until the final whistle.

Josho Howe

I just posted my thoughts on the game in another thread, but wow, Yokohama are amazing and are so good to watch. Let's hope Sydney's spirits are crushed and they don't bounce back on Sunday.

Big Al

Ninkovic makes Sydney tick.

Unfortunately he’s playing us and isn’t in the ACL squad.

Also was Sydney first game for 20days or something I think i saw.

That said how good did Ange have his team playing

turbo

And aren't they still in pre-season?
Their season starts on the weekend but this was their third competitive match this month.

Ninkovic makes Sydney tick.
He does but Brattan and Baumjohann have been very important too so if they're not 100% it will show. Could easily be some tired legs in that midfield and back line after a game of that pace and the quick turn around.

turbo

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/gameday-squad-20-man-group-named-sydney-visit

SQUAD |

1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 2.Ian Zygmunt GORDON, 3.Jack CLISBY, 4. Eunsun KIM, 7. Milan ÐURIĆ, 8. Michael MCGLINCHEY, 9. Jordan MURRAY, 10. Tommy OAR, 12. Adam PEARCE (gk), 16. Dylan FOX, 17. Sam SILVERA, 18. Gianni STENSNESS, 19. Matt SIMON, 21. Ruon TONGYIK, 22. Jacob MELLING, 23. Mario SHABOW, 24. Chris HAROLD, 26. Joshua NISBET, 27. Lewis MILLER, 29. Jair BRITTO

**1-4 to be omitted**

IN: 10. Tommy OAR (Return from Injury), 19. Matt SIMON (Return from Injury), 22, Jacob MELLING (Promoted), 23. Mario SHABOW (Promoted)

OUT: 30. Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ

Unavailable: 14. Abraham MAJOK (Injured), 16. Kye ROWLES (Injured), 30. Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ (International Duty)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Maybe bay 16 should chant ...who do we love because of the ACL ?.....YOKOHAMA...or not ..WTF do I know

turbo

Nice spot, I missed that on my first look. Not listed as injured just not there at all. If he's behind Melling and Shabow in the pecking order theres some issues there. If he's had two dummy spits in 2 seasons here we need to sell/swap/release him and not keep him around for next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb