• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 v Fire Chickens

Michael

I think Max is first choice CDM over Nizzy atm. Just the impression I get

agree
Goddard is so much more effective out wide than niz too.
Yeah it was beautiful seeing Nizzy score his first goal, but he was not sighted for the entire first half. Did improve second ofcourse to his credit. But I would prefer moresche up top and Balard and Goddard to keep their spots.

dibo

One thing I miss about the coast is those bell birds
When my partner and I were looking at places up here we opened the door of the place we eventually bought and now live in, and were blown away by the bush view and sound of bellbirds from the living room. Having (at that point) lived in Stanmore for the previous 12 years it was really quite striking!

Last edited:

Wombat

When my partner and I were looking at places up here we opened the door of the place we eventually bought and now live in, and we're blown away by the bush view and sound of bellbirds from the living room. Having (at that point) lived in Stanmore for the previous 12 years it was really quite striking!
Kookaburra's, Peacocks, Bush Turkeys, Ducks and WaterDragons at Lisarow.

The Coast is a wonderful place.

shipwreck

If Nizz was first choice CDM with Olli, I just can't see him not starting in that spot against the Jets.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it just seemed really odd that he didn't play in his strongest spot.

Ancient Mariner

Kookaburra's, Peacocks, Bush Turkeys, Ducks and WaterDragons at Lisarow.

The Coast is a wonderful place.
Kookaburras, king parrots, striped marsh frogs, perrin's tree frogs, echidnas, bandicoots, blue tongue lizards, and black snakes at Thornleigh. Also the pests, rainbow lorikeets, noisy minors, brush turkeys, and ring tail possums.
Unfortunately no beaches.

Corsair

Game day!

Forecast rain wise is looking good for kick off. 20% chance of rain being less than a mm.

Will be windy and cold which should suit Wellington. 16 degrees at kickoff which will feel like 9 degrees.

Kudos to those that braved Mudgee, Newcastle and now Wollongong.
Moresche must be wondering what the hell is going on with this weather!

scottmac

Suspended
Haven't seen Nkololo in any of the training videos or Matty for that matter. I think they're out. Cy and Nizzy on the wings. Moresch and Urena up front. Monty was very quiet when asked about changes but did drop a little hint that things happen that force changes.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami