• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 15 Local Thread

T

5th win in a row for Gos WAA5 2s.... Both teams only had 10 players. We won 2-1 with players playing sick and injured.

BAD BULLZ

Sorry everyone clearly had a big win and bigger night not sure what i was trying to say  :p
Should also mention greggos hattrick and i scored a scrappy one as well

J

jiggles

Apparently WAA5 Gos 1 v Doylo, we lost 1-0.
Down quite a few players. Oh well.

Kanwal Bull

BAD BULLZ said:
Sorry everyone clearly had a big win and bigger night not sure what i was trying to say  :p
Should also mention greggos hattrick and i scored a scrappy one as well

domifknation ;)

UnitedsNo9

Terrigarl AA5 put in a spirited fight back from 3 nil down with 25 to go to snatch a mariner-esque 3-3 draw    :pirashoot:... Felt like a win hence the post match beer olympics  :eek:verhead:

marinermick

UnitedsNo9 said:
Terrigarl AA5 put in a spirited fight back from 3 nil down with 25 to go to snatch a mariner-esque 3-3 draw    :pirashoot:... Felt like a win hence the post match beer olympics   :eek:verhead:

great work

the young boys at wyoming wilt when under pressure

UnitedsNo9

the young boys at wyoming wilt when under pressure
[/quote]

Cheers Mick, I believe the term you used was 'filo pastry' :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics