• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 15 Local Thread

Ted

Sat
Killarney 13B v Umina @ EDSACC - 9am
Killarney 35C v Toukley @ Jubilee - 2pm

Sun
Killarney AA6 - no game

T

poko said:
Gossie WAA5 1 vs Doyalson @ Doyalson....9am

:(
Hopefully their 18s won't be able to play ;)

Gossie WAA5 2 are playing EG @ EG at the more reasonable hour of 10.45am

J

jiggles

I don't know if I'll be playing this week. Knee is still rather dodgy and have discovered a bruise on my ankle which has swollen up today...Can I stop getting randomly hurt now plz?

WELL INFORMED

Mick, new draw out for sundays (came out late Tuesday night) I think your games is now a bit later unless you are lining up in a skirt,  see latest draw for OUR2 below: (and i just noticed that the times are incorrect so this draw won't be right, perhaps your fixtures officer is waiting for clarification before advising, 11B game goes for longer that 15mins)
Sunday 19-Jul OUR2 900 W16 B OUR KIN
Sunday 19-Jul OUR2 1030 11 E OUR UMI
Sunday 19-Jul OUR2 1145 15 B OUR KAN
Sunday 19-Jul OUR2 1300 11 B OUR KAN
Sunday 19-Jul OUR2 1315 MAA 5 OUR KIN
cheers

WELL INFORMED

latest update OUR2 out for the weekend: games from that field on sunday are now:

Sunday 19-Jul UMI2 1130 11 E OUR UMI
Sunday 19-Jul MTN2 900 11 B OUR KAN
Sunday 19-Jul MTN2 1015 15 B OUR KAN
Sunday 19-Jul KIN1 1500 MAA 5 OUR KIN
Sunday 19-Jul KIN2 1430 W16 B OUR KIN
will it chnage again???

marinermick

WELL INFORMED said:
latest update OUR2 out for the weekend: games from that field on sunday are now:

Sunday 19-Jul UMI2 1130 11 E OUR UMI
Sunday 19-Jul MTN2 900 11 B OUR KAN
Sunday 19-Jul MTN2 1015 15 B OUR KAN
Sunday 19-Jul KIN1 1500 MAA 5 OUR KIN
Sunday 19-Jul KIN2 1430 W16 B OUR KIN
will it chnage again???

thanks for that

our manager is away at the moment

WELL INFORMED

Ted , only MAA6 game listed must be a catch up game:
Sunday 19-Jul BUD1 900 MAA 6 BUD TER1

may have been changes that I have not been informed about as they only invovle certain clubs so best checking with your fixtures officer, referees site is also a good check of whats on as all changes go to them, might be a while before appointments go up this week though

Ted

WELL INFORMED said:
Ted , only MAA6 game listed must be a catch up game:
Sunday 19-Jul BUD1 900 MAA 6 BUD TER1

may have been changes that I have not been informed about as they only invovle certain clubs so best checking with your fixtures officer, referees site is also a good check of whats on as all changes go to them, might be a while before appointments go up this week though

Thanks mate. I thought it was a catch up as no AA6 games were on the draw for the 19th.

J

jiggles

Wont be playing this weekend anyway :( Ankle is fat, I can only fit into my volleys, or no shoes at all, and knee is the size of the ball itself. *sigh*

Ted

poko said:
Wont be playing this weekend anyway :( Ankle is fat, I can only fit into my volleys, or no shoes at all, and knee is the size of the ball itself. *sigh*

swap ya for a busted tibia  :p

J

jiggles

Ted said:
poko said:

Maybe. I have a possible fracture, and getting X-rays this arvo. Not a good season for injuries, me think.

Ted

poko said:
Ted said:
poko said:

Maybe. I have a possible fracture, and getting X-rays this arvo. Not a good season for injuries, me think.

Ahh that sucks Pokes. A fracture is about 6 weeks minimum if that is the case. Hope its not that serious...

At least I only have 3 weeks to go before my cast comes off and another 2 weeks rehab on my ankle I'd say after that. Been doing lots of rehab on my knee since the full cast was removed  its feels pretty good now...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred