• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 13 - CCM v Nix @ Gosford - NYE

Timmah

Hyundai A-League 2017/18 | Round 13
Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Sunday 31 December 2017, kickoff 7:00pm AEDT

TV: Fox Sports 501
Radio: Coast FM 96.3 & ABC Grandstand

Match Officials
Referee: Daniel Elder
Assistants: Scott Edeling, Matthew McOrist
4O: Adrian Arndt; VAR: KGJ

fiJmFhZ.png

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16. Liam ROSE, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 21.Kye ROWLES, 23.Wout BRAMA
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 23.Wout BRAMA (return from suspension), 4.Jake McGING (return from suspension)
Outs: nil / N/A: nil

9EOzaIY.png

NIX: 1.Lewis ITALIANO (gk), 2.Daniel MULLEN, 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 4.Goran PARACKI, 9.Andrija KALUDJEROVIC, 10.Michael MCGLINCHEY, 12.Adam PARKHOUSE, 13.Marco ROSSI, 14.Alex RUFER, 17.Ali ABBAS, 18.Sarpreet SINGH, 19.Tom DOYLE, 21.Roy KRISHNA, 22.Andrew DURANTE 23.Matthew RIDENTON, 24.Logan ROGERSON, 30.Keegan SMITH (gk)
**one to be omitted**

Ins: 17.Ali ABBAS (promoted), 21.Roy KRISHNA (returns from knee injury)
Outs: 11.Hamish WATSON (omitted) / N/A: 6.Dylan FOX (hamstring)

------------------------------

Fixture History v Wellington Phoenix (A-League)
Matches 31 / Mariners 14 / Phoenix 11 / Drawn 6
Goals Scored 42 / Goals Conceded 34

Biggest Win:
5-0 at CC Stadium, 2012/13 Round 20
Biggest Losses:
1-4 at CC Stadium, 2013/14 Round 20
0-3 at Westpac, 2009/10 Round 27,
0-3 at Waikato, 2016/17 Round 10

NIX at CCS:
Matches 11 / Wins 4 / Losses 6 / Drawn 1

Last Met: 2017/18 Round 8, Westpac Stadium, won 4-1

Form - Last Five
CCM |
W W L L L
NIX | L L D L L​

Last edited:

Big Al

Wout back so do we go back to our previous formation or keep same formation and drop Hoole to the bench? I say bench Hoole and stick to 433

What about McGing? Storm wasn’t bad and actually defended. I say stick with storm

I also think Rowles should be in for Rose.

What about Powell and Asdrubal? I would start Asdrubal

Fishsdad

I'm wondering how many of those that walked out of the VAR debacle last week will not turn up on NYE. There was certainly a lot of "I'm never coming again" chat on the way out - it remains to be seen how much of this was heat-of-the-moment vs actual intent.

I'm backing a crowd of ~8,000. I'll be shocked if we get 10K.

Big Al

I'm wondering how many of those that walked out of the VAR debacle last week will not turn up on NYE. There was certainly a lot of "I'm never coming again" chat on the way out - it remains to be seen how much of this was heat-of-the-moment vs actual intent.

Agree but may also get the we only go to the new year’s eve game as well.

Recent losses and VAR 10k would be a dream

Timmah

Being an interstater I said I wasn't intending on watching many more games and through circumstances last night, that came true. Given our run of results combined with the VAR farce I'm not sure I'll be tuning in on NYE - it will again depend what I'm doing.

And that's more of a reflection on HAL than the team.

Wombat

Wout back so do we go back to our previous formation or keep same formation and drop Hoole to the bench? I say bench Hoole and stick to 433

What about McGing? Storm wasn’t bad and actually defended. I say stick with storm

I also think Rowles should be in for Rose.

What about Powell and Asdrubal? I would start Asdrubal

You would drop Hoole to the bench over Appiah.....massive call Big Al!!!

Wombat

Being an interstater I said I wasn't intending on watching many more games and through circumstances last night, that came true. Given our run of results combined with the VAR farce I'm not sure I'll be tuning in on NYE - it will again depend what I'm doing.

And that's more of a reflection on HAL than the team.

More a reflection on you mate. As Leeds fans used to chant to most teams we would travel to and dominate......"Part time supporters" da da dadadda..Part time supporters!

Why bother posting on here if you are that piss weak?

Wombat

I think we will get 10k.

scottmac

Suspended
No chance of 10k.
Back to original team and formation but maybe Powell to start.
If like to see Rowles start over Rose.

Timmah

More a reflection on you mate. As Leeds fans used to chant to most teams we would travel to and dominate......"Part time supporters" da da dadadda..Part time supporters!

Why bother posting on here if you are that piss weak?
lol you aren't going to get a rise out of me, back in your box.

Big Al

You would drop Hoole to the bench over Appiah.....massive call Big Al!!!
Yeah I’m a little frustrated with his play lately. Hasn’t done anything and needs a spell. Just a little shake up like you are not a guaranteed starter so go and show me you should be.

Of course it won’t happen.

Will be first game in a few weeks we have our dutch boys back together so hopefully that fixes alot of issues. I see us going back to the previous formation of two #10’s

Hopefully we smash them again and they make us look good again for a week. Perfect time to play the nix and have NYE game.

As for the crowd all I’ve been hearing on the radio is the central coast race day ar Gosford races. No mention of us.

Timmah

Will be first game in a few weeks we have our dutch boys back together so hopefully that fixes alot of issues. I see us going back to the previous formation of two #10’s
This is key for mine - through injury or suspension it's been almost a month since we've had our midfield all together. That's forced Okon to experiment and the results haven't been pretty.

bikinigirl

This is key for mine - through injury or suspension it's been almost a month since we've had our midfield all together. That's forced Okon to experiment and the results haven't been pretty.

. i think that is a poor choice of words - he chose to experiment when there were like for like replacements available.

Timmah

. i think that is a poor choice of words - he chose to experiment when there were like for like replacements available.
Maybe he wasn't confident in the ability or form of the 'like for like' replacements? We can all only speculate there. All we know is it's obviously failed. Hopefully it's all systems go for NYE

Timmah

Full strength. No N/A's for the first time this season!

1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16. Liam ROSE, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 21.Kye ROWLES, 23.Wout BRAMA
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 23.Wout BRAMA (return from suspension), 4.Jake McGING (return from suspension)
Outs: nil
Unavailable: nil

scottmac

Suspended
Maybe he wasn't confident in the ability or form of the 'like for like' replacements? We can all only speculate there. All we know is it's obviously failed. Hopefully it's all systems go for NYE
I'm not sure we would have won any of the games even with a full contingent so failed experiment is a stretch.

Full strength. No N/A's for the first time this season!

1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16. Liam ROSE, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 21.Kye ROWLES, 23.Wout BRAMA
**two to be omitted**

Outs: nil
Unavailable: nil
Who do you leave out?
I really hope Rowles starts so id leave out J Rose and Buhagiar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb