• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 mariners v scum

Wombat

The most impressive part was the way that young team controlled the last portion of the game to see out the 3 points. There’s a new steel about this squad I reckon.
I was very frustrated at times because there wasn’t any real built attacks and the jets did attack well and that’s why Birra gets the 3 points, those saves destroyed the scums morale. Nigro had some suss moments but I expect him to prove a good signing and we won’t miss Ziggy because of him. Our entire midfield were brilliant. And I reckon those of us that are DRD fans will soon forget about him because I believe Casella will be a hot prospect, he should excellent vision and his killer ball passing will keep improving.
but I will never be upset about that kind of win because it still seemed semi comfortable. And that makes me so excited for Urena to come in coupled with jankovic and janota’s playmaking.
Sunday will be very tough. The bulls have an amazing squad.
The shot that forced the brilliant save from Birraz probably would have been blocked by Ziggy. That was his specialty, closing down the shot. Its all about timing and anticipation. We will also miss his tackling but his go forward was ordinary.

style_cafe

After finishing in the bottom 2 for past 4 years and with 3 wooden spoons I would have thought trying to gain
some respect would be our top priority.Bullying the new boys (who`ll probably finish a lot higher on the table than we will)
just seems a bit childish to me.
Even the Jets didn`t stoop so low as to do that to us in our down years....:popcorn:

Forum Phoenix

No one from the Coast should make Meth or Ice jokes tbh.
Epidemic levels in some suburbs

"In New South Wales, the picturesque beachside community of Merewether, two hours north of Sydney, topped the list for most instances of drug dealing with 268 busts recorded in the year to March 2020.

The affluent surf spot had a staggering five times more arrests than Mt Druitt which was next on the list followed by Kempsey on the Mid North Coast, Waterloo and Zetland, Liverpool, Chippendale and Darlington, Redfern, Newcastle, Surry Hills and Darlinghurst and Cabramatta."

Ice / Methamphetamines

NSW is reported to be in the grips of an ‘ice epidemic’ – and the problem is said to be most prevalent in country areas.

This is indeed reflected in the BOCSAR statistics – with areas such as Cessnock, Goulburn, Forbes and Bourke having some of the highest recorded rates of amphetamine use anywhere in the state.

However, statistics suggest that Liverpool and the Sydney CBD also have high rates – at 209.7 and 655.3 per 100,000 respectively, compared with the statewide average of 121.6.

Randwick and Marrickville LGAs also reported high rates of amphetamine use – at 115.2 and 143.2 per 100,000 respectively.

Wombat

"In New South Wales, the picturesque beachside community of Merewether, two hours north of Sydney, topped the list for most instances of drug dealing with 268 busts recorded in the year to March 2020.

The affluent surf spot had a staggering five times more arrests than Mt Druitt which was next on the list followed by Kempsey on the Mid North Coast, Waterloo and Zetland, Liverpool, Chippendale and Darlington, Redfern, Newcastle, Surry Hills and Darlinghurst and Cabramatta."

Ice / Methamphetamines

NSW is reported to be in the grips of an ‘ice epidemic’ – and the problem is said to be most prevalent in country areas.

This is indeed reflected in the BOCSAR statistics – with areas such as Cessnock, Goulburn, Forbes and Bourke having some of the highest recorded rates of amphetamine use anywhere in the state.

However, statistics suggest that Liverpool and the Sydney CBD also have high rates – at 209.7 and 655.3 per 100,000 respectively, compared with the statewide average of 121.6.

Randwick and Marrickville LGAs also reported high rates of amphetamine use – at 115.2 and 143.2 per 100,000 respectively.

What we didnt know Newcsatle was full of drug f**ked scum??? Some of us have worked there (or gone to watch the Footy there) so its not a surprise.

Forum Phoenix

What we didnt know Newcsatle was full of drug f**ked scum??? Some of us have worked there (or gone to watch the Footy there) so its not a surprise.

Had some shit experiences there, both at games and in the city, but I think the CBD has shown some real progress in recent years.

I was actually surprised to see Merwether talking out Mt Druitt though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami