• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 Away @ WSW

true believer

bloody tickeket won't let you please seats

ps the active away support is a rort .
the ffa are crooks .the away bays are 25 bucks to sit with your club is 40 , 2 bays away

clearly we're subsidising the cost of the drivebye support base

i won't go next time if that is the case

Last edited:

style_cafe

Yes
edit i haven't brought tickets . are we seating in bay 103 ?

it`s a toss up whether bay 103 or bay 102 is the shittiest seats in the house...but probably bay 103
Just booked 3 tickets in away bay 103.
What a nightmare!!! Ticketek is the crap!

Last edited:

true believer

it`s a toss up whether bay 103 or bay 102 is the shittiest seats in the house...but probably bay 103
Just booked 3 tickets in away bay 103.
What a nightmare!!! Ticketek is the crap!
You did better than me .
You can't even pick your seat .
It's farcial i tell ya

Rowdy

So instead of 40 bucks i could have paid 36 or moved 2 bays east for 22.50 .
The active support prices is still f'n criminal

ABSOLUTELY criminal !!
... & its only one bay away NOT 2
(they're right next to each other)

Away Supporter's Bay is 101 ($25)
Active Away Bay is 102 ($40)
Screenshot_2019-09-13-13-00-31.png

style_cafe

ABSOLUTELY criminal !!

View attachment 1440

So buy in the away bay then just move across.
Seriously, who`s going to check? and what`s the worst that can happen?
You`ll be asked to return to the away bay where you can still cheer the same as the active bay...:popcorn:

Rowdy

What's totally fcuked is the $$ gouging of Away supporters, particularly Active.

I was just playing around on the Ticketek site entering to purchase different categories of tickets and then checking the seating map to see where the 'pretend purchased' allocated tickets were seated.
Screenshot_2019-09-16-18-08-17.png

Basically ALL of the 'Family Zone' tickets are 'General Admission' ... meaning 'first in first served' for seating in :
Bays 104, 105 & 106

Directly behind the goals
- EXACTLY WHERE ACTIVE SHOULD BE !!

Whereas the 'Family Alcohol Free' were also 'General Admission' specifically in Bay 107 (the White Bay outlined in Black on the above seating map/zoom it with your fingers o_O)

& ALL TICKETS were ONLY
$20 per Adult !!!!
- dead set RORT on travelling Away Fans, imFo.

Rowdy

So buy in the away bay then just move across.
Seriously, who`s going to check? and what`s the worst that can happen
Arrrgh'um .....I predict Security to be 'off the chain' for this
.... Wanderer's FIRST EVER game at their new Stadium.

style_cafe

Arrrgh'um .....I predict Security to be 'off the chain' for this
.... Wanderer's FIRST EVER game at their new Stadium.
There was a statement from the Police saying they needed to recognise the unique culture of football fans.
Personally i`ve never had a problem with WSW fans,they are very passionate people,as are we.

As long as security don`t interfere with us then what they do is there problem.
Rest assured though,if they are "off the chain" as you say,there will be repercussions ...:popcorn:

style_cafe

ABSOLUTELY criminal !!

View attachment 1440
Otherwise get a ticket direct from Ticketek.

There is a code of:
CCM1920
- that gives you a 10% discount

Choose between
Away Category D (Bay101)
Away Active Category C (Bay102)

Click here to go straight to Ticketek page where you enter the code.
When I followed the process there`s no place to enter the code before purchasing the tickets...another F**kup...:popcorn:

Rowdy

When I followed the process there`s no place to enter the code before purchasing the tickets...another F**kup...:popcorn:
Well i just clicked the 'link' in my previous post (that you quoted/click to expand & you'll see it in blue at the bottom of my post)
.... and the page for code discount pops up ready for you to enter the code of :
CCM1920

Screen shot of it:Screenshot_2019-09-17-16-27-35.png

You have to enter the code THEN scroll down to hit the CONTINUE button that you 'cant see' in the above screen shot.

IF you hit the CONTINUE button 'above' where you enter the code (that you see in the above screenshot) you're hitting the WRONG button.

System thinks you want to continue 'without a code' .... despite you entering one.

You probably just hit the wrong button mate. (Code still works, just tested it.;))

true believer

Well i just clicked the 'link' in my previous post (that you quoted/click to expand & you'll see it in blue at the bottom of my post)
.... and the page for code discount pops up ready for you to enter the code of :
CCM1920

Screen shot of it:View attachment 1445

You have to enter the code THEN scroll down to hit the CONTINUE button that you 'cant see' in the above screen shot.

IF you hit the CONTINUE button 'above' where you enter the code (that you see in the above screenshot) you're hitting the WRONG button.

System thinks you want to continue 'without a code' .... despite you entering one.

You probably just hit the wrong button mate. (Code still works, just tested it.;))
I saw that . I blame the missus and sincrely hope she doesn't read this .

style_cafe

CCM1920

Screen shot of it:View attachment 1445

Cheers Rowdy.
The problem must be with me.
I have a problem when system changes words ie. Passcode changes to password,
yet if I type 1 wrong letter in my password it doesn`t work.
Bloody computers!!!:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred