• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 Away @ WSW

Rowdy

so how do i get bus and stadium tickets ?
Otherwise get a ticket direct from Ticketek.

There is a code of:
CCM1920
- that gives you a 10% discount

Choose between
Away Category D (Bay101)
Away Active Category C (Bay102)

Click here to go straight to Ticketek page where you enter the code.

Pirate Pete

Waiting till Monday for the next party bus would be best I think.
I'll probably go if there's another bus. Looks like I'll be on my own though.

priorpeter

If you want party bus tix, the club are taking expressions of interest for a second bus. You’ll need to email info@ccmariners.com.au to register your interest if you want them to put on an additional bus! Name, phone number, departure location, and number of people.

Last edited:

style_cafe

Waiting till Monday for the next party bus would be best I think.
I'll probably go if there's another bus. Looks like I'll be on my own though.

Hey Pete,
I`m driving down with dad.
We`re meeting at the Shell garage Kariong at 12pm if you want a lift.
We`ll meet up with other supporters for a drink and lunch before the game too...:popcorn:
We`re sitting in the away bay too mate

Pirate Pete

Hey Pete,
I`m driving down with dad.
We`re meeting at the Shell garage Kariong at 12pm if you want a lift.
We`ll meet up with other supporters for a drink and lunch before the game too...:popcorn:
We`re sitting in the away bay too mate
That would be great. I've sent you a message.
Click the little envelope at the top of the page next to your name.
Cheers

*I'll bring the popcorn.

Last edited:

Wombat

no party bus . i think i'll drive

Last time i went down to see Leeds v Drive bys.....i parked close to the ground in some physios carpark. Obviously he is shut 7.30pm on a weekend but the Old Bill rang me! I wasn't stupid enough to answer the phone and they didnt tow me or slap on a ticket and i rang them on monday all innocent and we were sweet....some new Australians saw me parking and must have rung the Popo.
Anyway.....just be careful with your parking close the ground.

true believer

Last time i went down to see Leeds v Drive bys.....i parked close to the ground in some physios carpark. Obviously he is shut 7.30pm on a weekend but the Old Bill rang me! I wasn't stupid enough to answer the phone and they didnt tow me or slap on a ticket and i rang them on monday all innocent and we were sweet....some new Australians saw me parking and must have rung the Popo.
Anyway.....just be careful with your parking close the ground.
yeah good tip . i know "cumberland oval" pretty well . being a former merrylands local

Pirate Pete

There`s still 2 seats vacant if you want to come with us mate...:popcorn:
Two vacant seats?
Is the car? What have I let myself in for?

tenor.gif

true believer

There`s still 2 seats vacant if you want to come with us mate...:popcorn:
im keen how many punters and what are you driving ? im have mrs tb in tow/pushing me .
we were gunna take our kia sportage 5 seater

edit mrs tb said she wants to take our car .
we'd be happy to join a convoy

Last edited:

style_cafe

im keen how many punters and what are you driving ? im have mrs tb in tow/pushing me .
we were gunna take our kia sportage 5 seater

edit mrs tb said she wants to take our car .
we'd be happy to join a convoy

does that mean you have 3 spare seats as well?...:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami