• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

turbo

Pretty sure that bridge is burned for both sides. In his shoes if FA came to me cap in hand begging I’d be asking for my contract paid in full up front.

Most likely scenario for me is FA goes for a foreigner. If they were to go for a local the only two that I think would work is Talay or Popa. I’d be ok with Popa’s curse taking us deep into a WC run but losing the final.

Ironbark

Cummings > McLaren imo. Better all round player, more assists, smarter and more technically capable on the ball - and and let's see who scores more next season. Also, JMac seems not to do so well in a less than exceptional team.

No reason Seadog can't be included in the squad at the expense of whoever is least likely to make the bench

booney

Rogic will be sorely missed.I wonder what is going on with him leaving Celtic and now turning down the Socceroos.A chance for McGree and Hrustic to step up though neither at this stage bring that something special to the team that Rogic does though he only produces his magic sporadically for the NT

onto it

Atkinson——Sains——Rowles—Davidson

Hrustic——-Mcgree——Stens——Goodwin

—————-Dag———Maclaren—————

My choice based on form.

Subs:
* Duke for Dags to chase/close out game.
* Boyle for Maclaren
* Mooy for Macgree/Stens
* Leckie for Goodwin
* Irvine for another mid
* Rogic for whoever

However I believe he might start with the players I’ve chosen as subs and do it the other way around.
I doubt Kye will get a start, and I think Stens will be at Centre Back - where he's been playing at Viking, apparently doing very well.

Allreet?

Quite depressed about the squad and (as a person who sees a glass with a drop in it as 1% full), pretty downbeat about our prospects. Doubt we'll beat UAE let alone Peru.

As for the next coach, Staj will never get it but would probably be excellent. Would be interested to see Aloisi get it - he's done a very good job with WU. Popa has clearly done a good job with Victory and would probably galvanise our side. I'd even accept Muscat as despite being a total c**t, he was otherwise an excellent player with a first class football brain and has a good coaching record. He'd be OUR c**t and would certainly inspire a performance.

I used to be an Arnie fan but he's completely lost it for the NT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb