• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

FFC Mariner

The Mooy loathing at games is unbeleivable. He is "not loved" - I so miss the tribal hatreds at Socceroos games. At AAMI Park in the pouring rain hearing
"ANGE YOU GREEK C***" for 90 minutes from more than 1 person and obviously, if you have ever played for Wanderers you are disliked by just about everyone as their fans dont go to games or if they do, they go in their club shirts so you know who to despise.
Melbourne for a Socceroos game is a special night out and recommended for every one.
I also miss ANZ on a cold wet July night with 20k against whothef**kareyouistan as Arnie limps to a 1-0

pjennings

Hrustic and Rogic probably had more each. Defence looked very shaky and none of them had a good game and were saved by Ryan's outstanding performance again.
The point is that Rogic was playing further forward. You lose the ball there and you have time to recover. Hrustic playing deeper lost it twice early on - the first led to a goal, the second should have. Hrustic or Rogic need to play as 10s. You can't have two of them against tougher opponents, one starts - the other subs on.

Big Al

Since when do you break a press by driving straight into the middle of it. Sometimes get past the first player then turn it back to the CB again. Our receivers from the CB’s first ball was always facing our own goal and always recycled it back again. No turn and drive or turn in the middle and then go wide.

Then the Keeper and CB’s started missing the middle men and just turning it over straight away.

You could see the Japanese were mentally fragile and giving the early goal was suicidal and then when we somehow evened it up we then opened it up again for a desperate team. We should have sat back and taken the point away at Japan and kept a 6 point buffer.

One of the worst Socceroos games I’ve seen in a while. Very sloppy

Ozhammer

Since when do you break a press by driving straight into the middle of it. Sometimes get past the first player then turn it back to the CB again. Our receivers from the CB’s first ball was always facing our own goal and always recycled it back again. No turn and drive or turn in the middle and then go wide.

Then the Keeper and CB’s started missing the middle men and just turning it over straight away.

You could see the Japanese were mentally fragile and giving the early goal was suicidal and then when we somehow evened it up we then opened it up again for a desperate team. We should have sat back and taken the point away at Japan and kept a 6 point buffer.

One of the worst Socceroos games I’ve seen in a while. Very sloppy
You took the very words right out of my mouth Al and absolutely nailed it!

true believer

i expect this to be 15 minutes screaming at the tele . with mrs tb ,probably issuing a yellow card
15 minutes of standing stone faced against the mighty blue samurai
and 60 minutes hiding behind the couch praying to atum , ra , yahweh , murduk , kukulkan and come in spinner
And 2 days of tears

sydmariner

All the usual ccm players (apart from rogic) are in plus stens is too

Last edited:

Drew

All the usual ccm players are in plus stens is too
Hopefully stens gets some minutes, great for him to be in the squad, but can’t see it happening too often, probably only in with mooy and rogic out, personally I think he should have stayed with nz because he would have got a lot more game time, but hope he takes his chance and goes on with it,

turbo

Hopefully stens gets some minutes, great for him to be in the squad, but can’t see it happening too often, probably only in with mooy and rogic out, personally I think he should have stayed with nz because he would have got a lot more game time, but hope he takes his chance and goes on with it,
He might get some token minutes to cap him but I’d put money on him being bought in as a long term prospect like Genreau is. Look at the guys in front of Stens at DM / CM and most are 27+ while he’s only 22. Similar for defenders and he showed with NZ he can fill in there if needed.

He just needs to keep kicking on and bide his time and he’ll be next in line to replace Mooy, Irvine, Jeggo, etc..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami