• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 7 v Western Something-or-other

Coastalraider

Probably shows what an awful human being I am but my favourite part of the whole game was Berisha getting subbed. Bay 16 just gave it to him as he sulked off - it was just classic sporting theater and a moment I will remember for a while.
It was beautiful footage on the telecast...

pjennings

Probably shows what an awful human being I am but my favourite part of the whole game was Berisha getting subbed. Bay 16 just gave it to him as he sulked off - it was just classic sporting theater and a moment I will remember for a while.

You are not alone. Berisha is the HAL's pantomime villain

Michael

Birra is giving Milan a real run at signing of the season, perhaps snuck ahead after last night. Even in the two 3-1 losses he was brilliant and single handed kept it from being more despite the shit show in front of him.
Nevertheless, absolutely chuffed with yesterday’s reaction. Polar opposite efforts in each half which I kind of believe was staj’s plan to an extent.

Justin Cooney

How good was it hahaha, the WHOLE of bay 16 let him have it hahahahaha

true believer

Always thought you a top bloke woz .
I was talking to len in the stands just before the 2nd half .bershea and the italian were going off at halfway at each other .
Snap gene runs strong in that group of players .

marinermick

Seen plenty of players pissed off at being subbed. But that was next level. Absolutely murderous. One day he's gonna retire and find a nice little bell tower to settle down in.

He had every right to be hooked. Just before that he missed the open goal and a free header on the six yard line that went straight to Birraz.

By the way there are some salty Jets fans that we have Birraz and that he is playing so well while they have two “bench goalkeepers”

turbo

By the way there are some salty Jets fans that we have Birraz and that he is playing so well while they have two “bench goalkeepers”
They were happy when Moss was on fire and we had Kennedy. Moss 100% kept them in the game for their WU win, would have been a loss without some very good saves..

Big Al

If Berisha wants to defect to CCM...

[cue the disagree responses hehe]
It was my First game of the season for me because of the 6pm start my missus could make it after work and she loves Berisha.

When he got subbed she was as pissed off as him. Everyone was giving him heaps and she wanted to stand up and tell everyone off :piralaugh: She thought better of it

I actually was surprised he was hooked because he at least was part of two chances when they hadn’t had any. Appiahs pass was behind him although I think he ran to close to birra so i blame him over Appiah.

The header was not great but he suddenly had two chances in 5 mins then got the hook

Big Al

I enjoyed my first game in a long time. Crowd lifted at the end when the boys needed our help

We are pretty weak attacking team but Staj has us alot lot better setup defensively. We had some moments where WU could of scored but we dug in and it was more WU earning a good shot than our poor mistakes like previous seasons.

A long way to go but this team has fight. If nothing else that’s a great start and i can watch an under skilled team compete.

Give us diamente (his skill was far beyond anything we have) and Tolavanin and we’d be breaking SFC records. Just need some thrust up front now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami