Rd 14 v Victory

Discussion in 'Central Coast Mariners FC' started by turbo, Jan 10, 2020.

1. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/gameday-squad-milan-returns-victory-clash

Squad |

1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 2.Ian Zygmunt GORDON, 3.Jack CLISBY, 4. Eunsun KIM, 6.Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO, 7. Milan ÐURIĆ, 8. Michael MCGLINCHEY, 9. Jordan MURRAY, 10. Tommy OAR, 11. Daniel DESILVA, 12. Adam PEARCE (gk), 15. Kye ROWLES, 16. Dylan FOX, 17.Samuel SILVERA, 18. Gianni STENSNESS, 19. Matthew SIMON , 26.Joshua NISBET, 27. Lewis MILLER, 29. Jair BRITTO, 30. Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ

INS: 7. Milan ÐURIĆ (Return from Injury), 8. Michael MCGLINCHEY (Promoted), 30. Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ (Promoted)

OUTS: Nil

Unavailable: Nil

Match Details |

Sunday, 12th January

Kick-off: 6pm (AEDT)

Venue: Central Coast Stadium

Watch: Fox Sports 505, Kayo Sports, MyFootball Live App

2. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

Good news for us, Toivonen will be rested due to groin strain.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Josho Howe

Josho Howe Well-Known Member

Shame. I wanted to see Toivonen play irl. My favourite player in the league.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

Tiovenen out! CHEERING

• Like Like x 2
  5. Forum Phoenix

Forum Phoenix Well-Known Member

Awesome news. Happy to watch him play with his thumbs in the stands if it’s against us.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. midfielder

midfielder Well-Known Member

4=2=3=1 formation

Mark BIRIGHITTI

Lewis MILLER, GORDON, Kye ROWLES, Tommy OAR... subs Dylan FOX, with Roles moving to left back

Eunsun KIM, Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO,.... subs drop Gianni back

Daniel DESILVA, Milan ÐURIĆ, Gianni STENSNESS, subs Samuel SILVERA, Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ.

Jair BRITTO .... sub Jordan MURRY

Biggest danger is Kruse down our left side

7. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

Will Birighitti play as his wife has just had a baby? Please God dont be Pearce

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. marinermick

marinermick Well-Known Member

I have no doubt he will play. He will be forgiven if his mind is somewhere else though.

Rather him than the alternative.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. scoober

scoober Well-Known Member

If no Birra, I'd prefer a plastic man out of a training wall

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Waspish

Waspish Active Member

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  11. Elite

Elite Active Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

Geeeze I was about comment saying ofcourse Birra will play, having a baby notoriously takes most players to another level of determination and career focus.
    But that article of his cousin.. I wouldn’t blame him for asking for a week of etc.
    Wait and see. He’s turned into a real pro with age.

I’d love to see DRD get minutes again, really blood him. Nizzy needs a look in too.

13. Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Capn Gus Bloodbeard Well-Known Member

I can't even begin to tip the outcome of this one.....but with a couple of recent losses, we need a win. We can't afford a losing streak.
    And we really, really, really need to give the long-suffering fans who keep turning up a reason to do so.
    Sorry to hear about Bira's cuz, but congrats on his baby. Such an important player to this team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Elite

Elite Active Member

Toivonen out certainly helps the cause.

Not sure about everyone else but I feel like this is basically a must win to have any sort of hope going forward this season, with a full squad to boot.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. marinermick

marinermick Well-Known Member

100% must win.

Don’t know how this will go and whether Victory’s resurgence is a long term thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Elite

Elite Active Member

Just our luck to get them once they've started to put a solid few games together. That's the worrying bit for me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

I’d say birra is in

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. MagpieMariner

MagpieMariner Well-Known Member

The few MV matches I've watched, Toiv was the man, without him they were shit. If that's still the case, we should win. However we need to put 1 or 5 past their keeper.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Insertnamehere

Insertnamehere Well-Known Member

I think the stat was 81% of their goals Ola is involved. That's a massive loss for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

There was a point where both Kruse and Nabbout were out so he was carrying a lot of the burden up front. Kruse is getting up to full fitness and playing well at the moment, Miller and Ziggy will have their hands full with him but if they can contain him it will go a long way towards getting a result. Nabbout still not where he should be for them and hopefully that’s still the case today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1