• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Radio coverage of the grand final

marinermick

Coast-FM (96.3FM) will be providing radio coverage of the big match.

Grand final coverage will begin at 3pm - a whole two hours before the game.

Please note, that due to a separate negotiation required for internet rights, there will be no live streaming on the website.

greenpoint

Onya Mick. I am sure it will be a brilliant broadcast as always. Don't think I'll be able to receive it from Bay 27 though!

I assume ABC Radio 1233 in Newcastle will be covering the match through mustard-coloured glasses with Aaron Kearney and Phil Dando then?

Do you know if anybody has the rights to stream a radio broadcast of the grand final via the web, for anyone who can't follow the match via other means?

By the way, I had a go at Ben Buckley (yet again) after I'd filled in the A-League supporters' survey a couple of weeks ago. All these questions about Foxtel's A-League coverage (to which I have no access), and nothing at all about those radio stations in various A-League cities that are broadcasting their clubs' matches so passionately. Coast FM certainly deserves recognition from the A-League for the comprehensive coverage it gives the Mariners here on the Coast. 

Dboon21

At this stage no internet rights have been granted. 

Me thinks it is to protect the UK TV broadcast arrangment??

Radio stations for the match are Coast-FM 963, ABC Newcastle 1233 (AM) and SBS on various frequencies for a bit of national coverage.

Dannyd

greenpoint said:
Onya Mick. I am sure it will be a brilliant broadcast as always. Don't think I'll be able to receive it from Bay 27 though!

I assume ABC Radio 1233 in Newcastle will be covering the match through mustard-coloured glasses with Aaron Kearney and Phil Dando then?

Do you know if anybody has the rights to stream a radio broadcast of the grand final via the web, for anyone who can't follow the match via other means?

By the way, I had a go at Ben Buckley (yet again) after I'd filled in the A-League supporters' survey a couple of weeks ago. All these questions about Foxtel's A-League coverage (to which I have no access), and nothing at all about those radio stations in various A-League cities that are broadcasting their clubs' matches so passionately. Coast FM certainly deserves recognition from the A-League for the comprehensive coverage it gives the Mariners here on the Coast. 
I'm not sure how genuine this is, but it's worth a try:
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6788&part=sports I don't see why they'd list it if they didn't intend to broadcast. I read Nick Carle is getting it on his telly in England so there must be loose ends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred