• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R4 v Perth away

Michael

Silvera on FOX being interviewed.
What a great young bloke.

Slater: “I hope they’re keeping his feet on the ground and not filling his head with crap up there”

Straight after raving saying Sammy’s the best young player in the country knowing he can hear every word. LOL

But yeah Sammy was very modest and straight away praised him family and team mates. Good kid. Love him.

Ozhammer

Been meaning to post about this match all day, been busy baking cakes this afternoon for a rotary fundraiser tomorrow.
I think we can win this match comfortably 3-0 or 4-1. I know many on here will think I’m crazy but I have strong belief in Staj & his staff & the players. I know we have won just one of our last 14 games on the road but I feel like we will get a big win against Perth.
It’s just a vibe & a feeling but I’m definitely no soccer expert so I could be wrong. I hope not!
All hail the second messiah KW!

I hope you bought a lottery ticket too!

Great call and great result, that will make me smile right up until Friday night. Care to predict that result?

neverwozza

Told you guys I had a vibe about the win!!
The boys dug deep. Disappointed we didn’t score a few more but it will come.
Trust the process guys & cant wait for next week!
Ps I expect a commission from everyone that put money on the win this week lol

Yes thanks for the push to back them - only got $6.00 not the $7.50 I saw advertised but won a very tidy sum. Definitely owe you a beer/champagne next home game.

That was a huge defensive effort that last 20 mins and we had no right to hold them out. Staj has the team so well organised and getting the best out of each player which is the sign of a good manager. This road trip will do so much for team spirit for the rest of the season especially if we can get some points and play well next Friday night.

Coastalraider

Gotta say that Simon did exactly what we needed there. Won every ball that came near him including in our box. Was quite happy watching him come on actually

agree. Funnily enough that’s how Sydney used him 2 years ago. That’s his role, we stuffed up by pretending he could turn the clock back.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I I believe I said we won't smack em but we'd beat em... bugger me, I was right, I promise it won't happen again

Forum Phoenix

Best performance since Arnie left.

Terrific to a man. But standouts were Duric again, DDS and Silvera.

Bloody fantastic. So enjoyable to watch. So good for confidence and the season ahead.

Staj is doing a truly stellar job.

433 with no true striker was a brilliant decision compared to the bluntly tipped 4231 we’ve been trying. And dropping Simon/Murray for Silvera takes guts but was
dead on the money. Our best players started today. Though Tongyik was very solid when he came on also.

Josho Howe

Muzz loves grabbing a flatty under terrigal bridge and has roped plenty of the lads in with him including Kim and Milan.
Could be a Podcast segment in there somewhere mate

''Hello everyone, and welcome to the Coast Fishing Ramble. On today's episode, Morrow goes out to Terrigal and catches nothing but seaweed with Muzz. They discuss their favourite fishes to catch and ponder how many fish there really are in the sea.''

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Also in hindsight , we should of had at least two more goals , some shifty prick has put a magnet in the balls so every other time #MilanSmash shoots he hits the f**king upright

ballantyne

Slater: “I hope they’re keeping his feet on the ground and not filling his head with crap up there”

Straight after raving saying Sammy’s the best young player in the country knowing he can hear every word. LOL

But yeah Sammy was very modest and straight away praised him family and team mates. Good kid. Love him.
They're terrible interviewers aren't they! They couldn't make their questions more closed if they tried. Scrunch or fold woukd be better.

ballantyne

Silvera has goal of the season, and I think could hold on to it til the end. Legendary skills.
Apart from one classic to the first defender's stomach late on, how good is it to have players who can skillfully kick a dead ball!
We have so many small improvements all over the park. Great to see.

MagpieMariner

Every time someone uses the phrase "how good is it?", my mind conjures up a picture of Scummo and I start to feel nauseous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark