• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Promoting Club Memberships for Next Season

first off! WE KICK SCUM ASS!!
That was the most amazing game i have ever been too and well done to every single person involved in the mariners and marinators! you are all great and deserve a great big pat on the back.
But now we are in the grand final, its time to start casting an eye further forward to next year.

I saw 2 games this year in melbourne at the Telstra dome (Melb 2 - 2 Adelaide and Melb 1 - 3 Scum) and they had a competition running like our member - get - member promo. Except this had a twist and the rules were simple:
1. The person to sign up the most NEW members recieved a signed and framed team shirt before a match
2. 3 runners up were given free memberships next season (i think it was that i cant really remember)
3. Only  new members (not existing ones) counted in the tally

Wouldnt it be great for the mighty mariners to run something like this during the off-season

with getting to the grand final and winning the league ontop - new members wont be a problem im sure :p

Jeff (LouMacari)

Melbourne obviously doing something right in the membership dept as they have well over 25,000 don't they? (albeit a bigger population/culture base to work with also though)

Jocwa08

Aftermarth said:
cool :) new members are always welcome hey :p put me on ur referer so i have one already haha

lol alright, ive been to every game since mid season last year, and didnt
buy a membership this year, but all the benefits the big one that drew
me was finals priority tickets, really good idea

kevrenor

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Melbourne obviously doing something right in the membership dept as they have well over 25,000 don't they? (albeit a bigger population/culture base to work with also though)
The AFL also has a long term culture of mass membership based clubs - still it's impressive.

I wonder what we are up to?

Jeff could you refer that idea to the Mariners club then? I just think it would be a good idea to expand the club for the following seasons, and a framed signed jersey cannot be that hard to get as a first place, and its a great incentive for the current members :)

nero

I finally bought a membership this season and am so glad I did. I haven't missed a game since NYE V2 and have enjoyed every game I have been too. I have also brought 3 new people to the games and they are talking about getting memberships.

Go the Mariners GF!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred