• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premier League

J

jiggles

Hi,

Does anyone know where I might find out which clubs have teams in Premier League (1's) this season? I checked on CCF and the last time it was updated was 2008...

This is for Men's and Women's. If anyone could help me out, that would be fantastic.

Cheers.

J

jiggles

Cheers. I know Gosford City have the WPL...

If anyone else can add some they are 100% sure of, that'd be fantastic :)

razza

Men-
Budgewoi
Wyoming
Berkley Vale
Avoca
Terrigal
Kincumber
East Gosford
Umina

Then:
2 of Kanwal, Doyalson, The Entrance (don't know who got relegated with Gosford).

Women- ??

J

jiggles

Thanks Razza,

What do you mean by:

razza said:
Then:
2 of Kanwal, Doyalson, The Entrance (don't know who got relegated with Gosford).

Sorry...it's early in the morning...

Ted

poko said:
Thanks Razza,

What do you mean by:

razza said:
Then:

I think he means 2 of those are still in PL while one was relegated with Gosford

J

jiggles

Oh cool. I know Doyalson got relegated too. So Gosford and Doylo are a no, and add Kanwal and The Entrance to the list for the Mens?

Cheers guys :)

If anyone can help me out with the Women's, that'd be amazing. I think I have half a list, but am sure I'm missing some.

razza

Ted said:
poko said:
Thanks Razza,

What do you mean by:

razza said:
Then:

I think he means 2 of those are still in PL while one was relegated with Gosford

yeh that's what i meant sorry.

With Women i know Ourimbah and Terrigal had teams last year.

WELL INFORMED

WPL from last year was as per following table: not sure if all will have teams this year yet.

WPL
P W D L B GF GA GD PTS
WMG 18 13 2 1 2 87 19 68 41
BUD 18 13 0 3 2 71 23 48 39
BER 18 11 3 2 2 57 20 37 36
GOS 18 9 4 3 2 57 24 33 31
EGO 18 6 2 8 2 47 36 11 20
TER 18 5 2 9 2 46 29 17 17
UMI 18 4 3 9 2 39 40 -1 15
TUG 18 2 1 13 2 15 86 -71 7
KIN 18 0 1 15 2 2 144 -142 1

Wilsons

Damien Brown returns home to play for his junior club The Entrance-Bateau Bay United
http://www.ccfootball.com.au/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred