Post Ratings

adz

Staff member
Hi all,

You may have noticed, we now have a new post ratings system on ccmfans.net.
These allow you to give a bit better feedback to the post author other than the plain and simple "like" button.

They will either give a positive, neutral, or negative rating to the post, just hover over each to see what they mean.
You can see your own, and other ccm fans' stats on their profile screen.
This will also show you what is positive (green), neutral (black), and negative (red).

As you can see from this example of sydmariner, he likes a lot of posts :rolleyes:

And finally, we can set up our own custom ratings, in case anyone has a suggestion, just let me know here.

Cheers!

Reactions: T
I use my phone to read the forum, the little ratings symbols usually show as I scroll down but then disappear meaning I am guessing where the right symbol is. Is that normal or is my phone just rubbish? (Nokia lumia) - apologies in advance to anyone I give a bad rating to, it will have been an accident!

Weird, if I hover over the text of a message and press my screen, the icons appear, but as soon as I take my finger off to press an icon (below) they disappear

adz

Staff member
I haven't tested on Windows Phone as I don't have access to any devices running it, but will see what I can do.
Thanks for letting me know :)

nearlyyellow

In a place like this do you think the "heart" symbol is an appropriate rating symbol for "friendly" ? Couldn't we have something like
It's a little bit (ahem) more masculine, and "sportsmanlike" don't you think?