• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Match at Mingara

Marinerchick

ccmariners.com.au have realesed infromation about post match on Sunday:

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_newsdisplay&id=21526

Mariners' Grand Final post match party to be held at Mingara
Thursday, 21 February 2008

The Central Coast Mariners Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final post match party will be held at the Mingara Recreation Club, the home of the Mariners, with Football Federation Australia coming to the party by providing free bus transport for fans from Mingara to Tuggerah train station and return before and after the match.

All Mariners Members and supporters are invited to join the entire Mariners playing squad and coaching staff at Mingara after the match, where the team will be presented before Mariners Members and supporters in Mingaras Show Room.

To assist fans who may wish to Park-n-Ride to the Grand Final and return to Mingara for the post match party, Football Federation Australia is providing free shuttle buses between Mingara and Tuggerah train station and return.

When traveling to the game, fans can park their car at Mingara and take advantage of a free Busways shuttle bus service to Tuggerah station between 12pm and 2pm.

Upon returning, supporters simply need to board one of the Busways buses located on the Supa Centre side of Tuggerah station for their free ride back to Mingara later that evening.

Football Federation Australia is also providing a free night owl bus service, which will operate from Mingara along four designated routes commencing from midnight until 2am.

Full details can be found here.

"Were delighted to announce Mingara, the home of the Mariners, as our official Grand Final post match party venue and in doing so we also acknowledge and thank the FFA and Busways for providing these excellent transport options for our Members and supporters" said Mariners Executive Chairman Lyall Gorman.

"Mingara has been a huge supporter of the Mariners since day one and it is only fitting that should we return to the Central Coast with the Hyundai A-League Championship trophy that we unveil it to our Members and supporters at the home of our club."

There will be live entertainment in the Mingara Lounge from 7pm and children are welcome as Mingaras usual 9.30pm curfew will be lifted for Sunday night only.

The celebrations at Mingara will conclude at 1.30am.

To ensure an easy entry into Mingara for what promises to be a memorable night for all Central Coast sports fans, patrons are advised to become a member of Mingara in the days before the match.

Mingara will be ensuring and adhering to their Responsible Service of Alcohol policies throughout the evening.

For those unable to make the Hyundai A-Leagues season three showpiece at the Sydney Football Stadium, video screens throughout Mingara will broadcast the game live.

"As proud sponsors of the Mariners, we are excited to be hosting this very special community event on what promises to be a wonderful night for the Central Coast," said Mingara CEO Paul Barnett.

"The Mariners have had a fantastic season already and everyone on the Central Coast is immensely proud of the achievements of our team.

"All Central Coast people would love to welcome the Mariners as Hyundai A-League Champions to Mingara on Sunday, but regardless of the outcome, Im certain that Sunday will be a great way to cap a memorable season."

The Mariners will conclude their Hyundai A-League campaign at the Sydney Football Stadium this Sunday, 24 February by taking part in the showpiece event of the Australian domestic football calendar the Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final against the Newcastle Jets. Kick off is at 5pm, with gates opening at 3pm.

Tickets are on sale from Ticketek outlets, from the Ticketek website www.ticketek.com.au, or via phone on 132 849.

Central Coast Mariners

tyson

You are aware of the night owls aren't you, Harry?

I think the info is on the Central Coast Mariners official website.
There would have to be one to get you to either Tuggerah station to get a train to Lisarow or one going through Lisarow or something... go have a look - you can't miss out on this.

poetryintheblood

So is it considered unacceptable behavior to kiss The Mariners when they WIN hehe, as there's one or two in particular I'd love to get my lips on Lmao.

Omni

Take the nightowl home, one goes right past your area, you might have to walk a bit but you'll get home safe.

marinersman

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you guys know if there is minimum dress standards for Mingers?

I'll be in shorts and thongs and I don't want to have to go home and change before going to the post match.

Omni

Don't hold me too that, but they're already saying that Under 18s will be allowed after 9.30 so I'd assume they'd be lax on the dress code.

marinersman

You're probably right.

With the bus thing to and from Mingers to the station, they can't expect anything but people dressed for Football.

bikinigirl

poetryintheblood said:
So is it considered unacceptable behavior to kiss The Mariners when they WIN hehe, as there's one or two in particular I'd love to get my lips on Lmao.

. haven't had any problems in the past :-*... some of the guys are a bit shy though (alert but not alarmed ;))

mariners4ever

tyson said:

There would have to be one to get you to either Tuggerah station to get a train to Lisarow or one going through Lisarow or something... go have a look - you can't miss out on this.

yeh i know, i really want to go, BUT

1. will my parents let me go
2. will my parents let go on the night owl
3. will my parents let me have the day off school

Marinerchick

mariners4ever said:
tyson said:

yeh i know, i really want to go, BUT

1. will my parents let me go
2. will my parents let go on the night owl
3. will my parents let me have the day off school

my parents let me have the choice and i said not going because i have to get up really early to travel i dont thinnk i will miss much =]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred