• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Points gained and lost

dbryant

The Sydney - Newcastle game was so enthralling I decided to compose this...

FS in the pre-game showed some statistics about points lost in the last 5mins (+ injury time) of matches; ie. 86th minute and afterwards. I figured it'd be interesting to put it together with points gained and see where teams would be, for the last 10mins + injury.

For 80mins and later - as of end of CC V QR game

What does this tell us?

*Most teams gain and lose a similar number points over the course of (half a) season.
*Wellington have gained the most number of points in the last 10mins - a change from last year when they were dropping points in the last 10. They also haven't dropped any points, and only one goal, in the last 10.
*The goals for and against seems to largely follow the table standings, with the exception of Melbourne's 4 goals conceded and our 5 goals scored.
*Perth and Newcastle fade in the last 10; Adelaide and us seem to be at our best scoring-wise.
*Perth would be in the top four if games finished at 80mins...shocking, eh? :)
*Newcastle are shit regardless of whether the match finishes at 80mins or 90+xmins.

Hrm. Not as interesting as I would have hoped, although the Perth stat I wouldn't have realised. Eh, better than watching Aloi$i FC and Scum run around trying to play football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred