• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Players Season 2012/2013 HAL8

priorpeter

was on a youth contract right?

So can move for a full time contract

Correct. Under no obligation to stay if he is offered a first team spot elsewhere. TBH after what he said when he signed for Sydney in 2009, I'm not fussed, let them have him. He seemed to think CCM were beneath him and couldn't offer him enough in terms of development.
Jog on.

Forum Phoenix

Correct. Under no obligation to stay if he is offered a first team spot elsewhere. TBH after what he said when he signed for Sydney in 2009, I'm not fussed, let them have him. He seemed to think CCM were beneath him and couldn't offer him enough in terms of development.
Jog on.

If that's the case jog on indeed.

My sons doing a sports science course with one of the boys from the SFC youth team.
He regards us as the benchmark and hardest to beat. Rightly so with our record I believe and especially with the CEO now.

priorpeter

If that's the case jog on indeed.

My sons doing a sports science course with one of the boys from the SFC youth team.
He regards us as the benchmark and hardest to beat. Rightly so with our record I believe and especially with the CEO now.

Very dodgy knees, too. Apparently the deal isn't confirmed due to this reason. May not pass medical.

Forum Phoenix

Yes good game by Gibbs tonight. But no better than what Duke showed, and I would see bernie, Mcbreen and Kwassie all clearly in front of him if he was here. Wanderers was definitely a better move for him.

neverwozza

Yes good game by Gibbs tonight. But no better than what Duke showed, and I would see bernie, Mcbreen and Kwassie all clearly in front of him if he was here. Wanderers was definitely a better move for him.

He surprised me. Not judging him on one game obviously but he looked very average against the Central Coast select side although he didn't have as much time or space as he did against the roar last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami