• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

OMG - Wish me Luck

midfielder

The day has come I stood on the scales on the weekend ... OMG where has that 72 K muscle bond body gone... the person who could play 3 games of Football on the weekend and walk 20 to 30 Kls and think nothing of it, surf swim and dive all day ... and only two years ago ..

Went for a jog on the weekend and am ashamed at how far [well actually how short] I got .... I am sure the scales must be wrong ... but I have put on 18 K in just over two years ...

Today I started my diet ... fruit breaky ... soup lunch ... one small coffee and water .. I am sooooooooooooo hungry .... dinner will be a lite and easy meal followed with water and green tea...

The Gods are cruel I have foodatidious love almost everything ... its not that I eat bad food its just I eat way nay mega to much ...

Wish there was a pill I could take and wake up the next morning and its all gone... alias my self indulgence over the last two years will ensure suffering and pain over the next few months .. I hope for 1 K per week so in 18 weeks I fit my old clothes ...

true believer

The day has come I stood on the scales on the weekend ... OMG where has that 72 K muscle bond body gone... the person who could play 3 games of Football on the weekend and walk 20 to 30 Kls and think nothing of it, surf swim and dive all day ... and only two years ago ..

Went for a jog on the weekend and am ashamed at how far [well actually how short] I got .... I am sure the scales must be wrong ... but I have put on 18 K in just over two years ...

Today I started my diet ... fruit breaky ... soup lunch ... one small coffee and water .. I am sooooooooooooo hungry .... dinner will be a lite and easy meal followed with water and green tea...

The Gods are cruel I have foodatidious love almost everything ... its not that I eat bad food its just I eat way nay mega to much ...

Wish there was a pill I could take and wake up the next morning and its all gone... alias my self indulgence over the last two years will ensure suffering and pain over the next few months .. I hope for 1 K per week so in 18 weeks I fit my old clothes ...

aim lower 0.5 kgs a week is plenty and realistic . get a walker and put it in front of the tele
it worked for me till the thing blew up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred