• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Ole behind the wheel - the MUFC new era

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Amazing ! Ole wants a fitness heavy pre season and a couple of the millionaires start whining , oh well! f**k off then Pogba and lukaku

sydmariner

Starting 11
Manchester United
22 Sergio Romero GK
18 Ashley Young DF
20 Diogo Dalot DF
38 Axel Tuanzebe DF
4 Phil Jones DF
31 Nemanja Matic MF
44 Tahith Chong MF
15 Andreas Pereira MF
14 Jesse Lingard MF
21 Daniel James MF
11 Anthony Martial FW
Subs
40 Joel Pereira Sub
1 de Gea Sub
16 Rojo Sub
23 Shaw Sub
12 Smalling Sub
29 Wan-Bissaka Sub
37 Garner Sub
28 Gomes Sub
8 Mata Sub
39 McTominay Sub
6 Pogba Sub
26 Greenwood Sub
10 Rashford

BrisRecky

30 mins MU 1 - TOT 0
Tottenham and MUFC is a bit lively ...anywhere else on the planet and Deli Ali would of been redded by now

BrisRecky

Just watching MUFC v Rochdale in the Carabao Cup ...and if nothin* else if I was Ole I’d be grabbing that 16 yo right back from rochdale as fast as possible ...kids just amazing

FFC Mariner

Just watching MUFC v Rochdale in the Carabao Cup ...and if nothin* else if I was Ole I’d be grabbing that 16 yo right back from rochdale as fast as possible ...kids just amazing
Heard him being interviewed on 5live - speaks very well. Be interesting to see how far he goes

Forum Phoenix

Yeah he was great. Greenwood was quality too. Apart from that... going to be a long wait till January Reck. We’re in all sorts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami