Ole behind the wheel - the MUFC new era

Discussion in 'Overseas Football' started by RECKY, Mar 7, 2019.

1. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

Yeh maybe FP but #InOleIBelieve

2. Forum Phoenix

Forum Phoenix Well-Known Member

Yeah I believe in Ole too. Will not call for his dismissal until he’s had a chance to truly build his own squad. But our current squad is so far off the pace imo.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Brighton just beat Spurs 3.0 with Ryan and Mooy playing for them. That’s a spectacular win. Interestingly they played 442.

4. RECKY

If one can hang onto a few if them younguns (Chong etc) , next season will be a vast improvement

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

You and every other Manyoo fan said this year would be a vast improvement!! At least you might leap frog Spurs this year.

6. Forum Phoenix

Forum Phoenix Well-Known Member

I’ve been trying to watch the Brighton games because of Matty and Mooy. Great result though obviously spurs are a basket case right now. Press is saying Brighton humiliated them. Will have to check it out.

I thought we’d be better under Olly until the transfer window. 3 very good signings only put a dent in our issues. Going to take at least 4 more successful windows to get it sorted imo.

7. RECKY

YeH, but I thought Mulvey might do some good too...so what the f**k do I know

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Trouble is Mulvey was just here for a holiday. Totally unprofessional which shocked me as i had heard very good things. The 2nd slick talking Pommie con man we have had.

Phelan is a numpty for mine and i'm sure Ole is super professional but he is green as.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RECKY

Yep, I mean Ole managed Molde back home and Cardiff City but yeah his definitely some shade of green

10. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

He did get Cardiff relegated

11. RECKY

To be fair...he only had 4 games at Cardiff before they went down