• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Okon gone

Timmah

This from Gatty on Twitter around 2:30pm today

Giving it a new thread so it's not buried 8 pages into a speculation thread.

Reactions: adz

Gratis

Effective immediately is the most surprising. Thought he'd see out the season for sure.

Interim coach? (Jolic seems logical but I'd rather not). Or is there someone lined up already?

Gratis

Feel sorry for Okon on a personal level. And I do think he'll be a coach one day.
But for now I am very happy about this. The team, the club, the supporters need it.

LFCMariners

Great.

We're a decent chance at beating SFC this weekend now, and considering recent form for them, the timing couldn't be better.

Time to move on:

Gratis

Feel sorry for Okon on a personal level. And I do think he'll be a coach one day.
But for now I am very happy about this. The team, the club, the supporters need it.
haha, meant to write 'good coach one day'. but the line as it is holds water really

shipwreck

If he gets the Sydney FC job after the abysmal coaching record he has... Wow I can't even fathom it. He has failed at every single coaching post and seems to just get more and more opportunities.

Talk about being kissed on the dick.

priorpeter

KBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Feel sorry for him on a professional level and wish him well in the future - not against us - but he should have gone some time ago.)

Gratis

If he gets the Sydney FC job after the abysmal coaching record he has... Wow I can't even fathom it. He has failed at every single coaching post and seems to just get more and more opportunities.

Talk about being kissed on the dick.
I hope he does go to Sydney. Be nice to know exactly how to beat them each and every single game

Big Al

Obviously more to come as it’s fresh news but jumping first or pushed it doesn’t matter.

He just didn’t fit our club. No fight, scared of club legends.

He could be an ok coach with more funds but it would be the players carrying him not the other way.

Good bye and good luck but very happy he is gone

Big Al

Sully surely just for the last couple of games as can’t see Jolic hanging around and he doesn’t seem to be a guy who wants to be a head coach hence Paul hired him

scottmac

Suspended
I've got a bad feeling about where this is going to go. World game saying that he refused a number of conditions in regards to a contract extension. This might be more MC f**king with our club than getting rid of a under performing coach. I'm scared that this is going to blow up and we're going to look even worse than we do now.

Blackadder

Obviously more to come as it’s fresh news but jumping first or pushed it doesn’t matter.

He just didn’t fit our club. No fight, scared of club legends.

He could be an ok coach with more funds but it would be the players carrying him not the other way.

Good bye and good luck but very happy he is gone

Sir Alex at the height of his powers ,couldn’t make the squad the Mariners have into a Championship winning team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred