• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Oh Danny de Silva, Where will ya be brah?

What will happen to that De Silva fella?

• CCM

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • F us over

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Cricko_086

We haven’t talked about our “loaned” player. Any ideas, rumours or goss for his “up coming season”

Antlion

We haven’t talked about our “loaned” player. Any ideas, rumours or goss for his “up coming season”
Hadn't given him coming back much thought. Assumed he wouldn't come back - and he has only shown he won't be missed.
How he doesn't come back is the question. Another loan, sell, mutual termination who knows. Roma will have a say.
What I hadn't really considered was him actually coming back. A curious thing to watch that would be.

Cricko_086

Hadn't given him coming back much thought. Assumed he wouldn't come back - and he has only shown he won't be missed.
How he doesn't come back is the question. Another loan, sell, mutual termination who knows. Roma will have a say.
What I hadn't really considered was him actually coming back. A curious thing to watch that would be.
There hasn’t been much talk about this but I believed it could be a decent talking point of next season. I guess time will tell, but I am rather interested in this space atm.

Wombat

He is not the worst. I'd accept him back on a 1 year contract to see if he has any balls.

turbo

Unless he has a big attitude adjustment I don’t think he should play for us again and doubt he would want to anyway. But he is a dilemma, not really shining at Sydney and perhaps not likely to be renewed for the same amount if loaned again which means he may still affect our cap space and spend. We can’t afford to be subsiding someone else’s loan and build back in to a competitive team so there may need to be some commercial v football decisions to be made on how to handle him.
I’m interested to see how this one plays out over the offseason. If we could sell him, make a few $ and get him off the books it wouldn’t be a terrible outcome.

Big Al

He is way to weak. Can barely kick the ball from the the top of the box to the goal. Not strong enough to put crosses in to be a winger.

Time to cut him loose. He is struggling to even make the bench in Sydney. The fans are bitching when he is on the bench that there youngsters like Ivanovic should be there over him.

He is an absolute disappointment from where he was a few years ago. Many have over taken him physically and ability

turbo

If he does come back he needs to use his SFC time as a reality check. And so does his agent

He would have been a starting XI player for us, might even have helped us get more from McCormack. Instead he’s had 15 games, starting 4 of them and has played 520 minutes. By the end of the season he’ll probably have a third of the minutes players like Simon or Pain have.

Wombat

What do we do with this toss pot??

He is a half decent player but he dogged us so badly last year. Having said that the Mariners have the morals of an alley cat ...see Millar, Aspro, Pain for reference.

pjennings

Not a mutual termination - he buys out his contract, gets sold or loaned out again.

Wombat

DDS came on as a sub for caceras. TBH Caceras was invisible and while DDS didnt do anything he looks a better player than Caceras.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami