• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NPL around Australia

JoyfulPenguin

Getting what his arrogance deserved really, he had no god given right to game time at Melbourne City, and threw a hissy fit when he didn't get his way. He's a great player without a doubt, but his arrogance that he should always be picked at 38 was childish. As were his comments on the A-League standard after he wasn't fit enough to play. While he was being given the biggest deal for a domestic player in the history of Australian football. If he had any real "vision" he would see how his childish actions and comments affect the game in this country.

Offsider

Seriously thinking of taking in a game this weekend.

I haven’t been following anything except aleague and ffa cup to date.

Can anybody suggest where and when I could go to support a ccm related team sat and sunday.

Cheers

JoyfulPenguin

Great game of free NPL football to watch, includes former Adelaide United player Dylan Smith, a classy Italian forward in Matteo Federici both for the Sturt Lions and Bruce Kamau's brother for West Torrens Birkalla along with a plethora of former Adelaide United youth players.

JoyfulPenguin

Watched Oakleigh Cannons vs NPL Victoria cellar dwellers Kingston City. Pretty dull game until the 56th minute but I recommend it after that!

JoyfulPenguin

Decent game including former A-League talents Jesse Makarounas, Cameron Watson, Christopher Cristaldo for Moreland City and Shaun Timmins and Diogo Ferriera for Moreland Zebras:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
How about those f**kin idiot Dandenong Thunder fans last night ?...way to keep the media off football fans backs you monstrous pack of drooling f**king idiots

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami