• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Nick Carle signs with Palace

fedelta

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23957277-23215,00.html

AUSTRALIA midfielder Nick Carle has completed a shock $A2 million transfer to English Championship outfit Crystal Palace, his third club in the space of six months.

The gifted Carle moved to the London club from Bristol City on a four-year deal after completing a medical and agreeing personal terms.

Carle had only been with Bristol City since January after moving from Turkish club Genclerbirligi, but helped the Robins into the Premier League promotion playoff final at Wembley, beating Palace along the way.

It is a surprise switch for Carle, who appears to have been off-loaded by Bristol City manager Gary Johnson to make way for Welsh international Gavin Williams, a goal-scoring midfielder.

Sweetening the deal further for Bristol City is that Palace have paid double for Carle what the Robins paid Genclerbirligi for the 26-year-old just six months earlier.

Carle said he was convinced to make the move after speaking to Palace manager Neil Warnock.

I got a call from my agent telling me Palace had put an offer in for me and that Bristol had accepted, Carle told the Crystal Palace website.

The club and everything sounded really good and I am really excited to come here.

It is a massive club with good ambitions and after speaking to Neil it made my decision much easier.

He sounded like a real winner and that was very important to me.

Carle's transfer comes after he spent a frustrating three weeks training but not getting a game during the Socceroos' World Cup qualifying campaign.

Coach Pim Verbeek resisted a flood of pressure to play Carle, regarded as Australia's most creative player, giving him no game time during any of the June World Cup qualifiers.

He was already starting to become a fan favourite at Bristol City.

But Johnson said he was confident he was making the right decision to sell Carle, amid murmurs from the club's supporters it may prove a bad move.

And he hinted Carle's lack of goals in his 20 matches there was a key reason in off-loading him.

You can't always give all the reasons for why you've done something, but the most important thing is we're doing it for the right reasons, Johnson told Bristol City's official website.

You want to get your midfield players scoring goals as well as creating them, and I'm trying to get the best team together to do that.

S

soccersensei

You mean that giant croatioan BBQ that was at your place right?
Not the press release... I just read that release on fox sports also Taylor...
But I guess organisms... oh sorry, organizations, like CCY will always be better informed  ::)

loyalist

Click.
Its not so much just organisms organizations such as the ccy that knew this more so people that can read 
Also its spelt croatian, next time you bring race into it you might actually want to be able to spell the world correctly

S

soccersensei

Bringing race into it... lol... get real ccy wanka.
There was no negative aspersion or comment on race made, unless you see barbecuing as somehow being demeaning? Just giving you shit because you seem to keep trying to ride Taylor.
And... Croati"O"an was a typo genius... "I" is next to "o" on the keyboard, have a look, you may even notice the full stop key, and hey! Then your posts may become legible. Sure, they'll still be nothing more than constant smart assed wastes of time at someone else's expense like usual... but hey, they'll be legible...

CCY

Cocky Critical Yokles...?

I'm still trying to figure it out...  If only I could read more better  ::)

loyalist

i like that your post made no reference to me actually being correct though instead it just turned into a personal attack

you should know that you have hurt my feelings by calling me a wanka :(

S

soccersensei

Start showing some positivity towards others, make some constructive posts and no more I'm pro football violence garbage and I'll happily apologise and treat you with respect. Till then, yep, i see you as a wanka.

As to being "right" not that it means anything, but Taylor would have read that post off this site, being announced as a new press release and then he posted it here. Not everyone else reads football articles outside the forum ccy, so he's actually posting it here as a matter of interest to benefit other forum users. If you already know, obviously just ignore it, or if your interested or concerned or whatever then make a comment... But you just seem to see an opportunity to have a dig. IT GETS BORING!
And as to me, ok, your right I made a typo...  :-*

FFC Mariner

Seems like the Turks and then Bristol City found out what a tosser he is and offloaded him.

Pim seems v impressed with him as well.

loyalist

soccersensei said:
Start showing some positivity towards others, make some constructive posts and no more I'm pro football violence garbage and I'll happily apologise and treat you with respect. Till then, yep, i see you as a wanka.
zomg hooliganism!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred