• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Newcastle Squadron... where violators & schlongs are held in great esteem...

S

soccersensei

From the squadron forum...

'"the violator at it again"
after recieving a $480 fine from the coast match for disturbing the peace and entering a license faciltiy when refused the v-man has outdone himself once more..... step into the glory match, the game is finished and some of the squadron go to supprot the boys at the sheds when they come out.....

the v-man managed to jump the fence onto the pitch and looks down the players tunnel where he sees none other then steve eagleton and about 6 coppers.... knowing that he simply does not have the pace to out run these coppers he asks eagle army to walk him through the tunnel and out to wear the players are greeted....

eagle army obliges and the v-man walks past the players sheds peeps in and sees griffos shlong... and what a sight anyway he keeps going and comes out the end of the tunnel where the fans go crazy..... the young ones cheer as he signs autographs for them signing footballs and jerseys, many didnt relise he was actually not a player!!!!

Ahhhh... but if that wasn't quite enough.... just where do you think the forum goes from there...? Do they discuss or comment on the antics of the v man further perhaps you wonder? Ask questions about the fine...? Praise or condemn you ask? Oh no, no, no, noooooo...

With absolute glee! The squadron focus upon only one key point... "Griffo's penis"  :vomit: - discussing its size and merits with great glee, which of course leads them to quickly decide that this is probably the BEST THREAD EVER!!!

with such comments as...

"Saw his schlong? Probably nearly tripped over it. Griffo shouldn't leave a weapon like that dragging on the floor."
&

"I hear griffo uses his old fella as a means of distraction when shooting for goal..."

(I also suspect Andy Harper - was a major contributor to the thread)

I went there looking to read some of their thoughts re the next major semi... but fundly enough thats just not what seems to preoccupy the squadron... Worshippi Joel Griffiths is one thing... but worshipping his penis???? 
I'm still LMAO
:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Chooky

So whats wrong with a little light hearted humour? I LMAO that you have to retrieve posts off other forums to create threads on yours.

marinermick

Chooky said:
So whats wrong with a little light hearted humour? I LMAO that you have to retrieve posts off other forums to create threads on yours.

exactly

i like the cut of the guy's jib on that post and his brazen attitude

also, the squadron jizzing all over joel griffiths has been going on for ages now so no new news on that front

S

soccersensei

Chooky said:

I love humour. I just don't have the same amount of affection for J Griffiths schlong!

also, the squadron jizzing all over joel griffiths has been going on for ages now so no new news on that front
[/quote]

Thought the actual level of "jizzing" may bring some laughs over the weekend drought.

marinermick

Alicia said:
The thought of J.Griffith's "manhood" makes me sick :vomit:

they had a piece on sbs with both brothers at their place above newcastle beach (though reporter said nobbys beach)

while adam seemed articulate and intelligent joel was just a braindead pleb

voice of reason

marinermick said:
Alicia said:

they had a piece on sbs with both brothers at their place above newcastle beach (though reporter said nobbys beach)

But, if joel is a braindead pleb, did it not worry you that his main pasttime is playing on-line PS3 with Vucovic?

marinermick

voice of reason said:
marinermick said:
Alicia said:

But, if joel is a braindead pleb, did it not worry you that his main pasttime is playing on-line PS3 with Vucovic?

hell no, PS3 is for all types

Alicia

voice of reason said:
marinermick said:
Alicia said:

Isn't that Mark Bridge and Danny Vukovic

B

bakery5

whats wrong with PS3.
I wonder if they play FIFA 08, with Danny selecting himself as a striker!

midfielder

soccersensei said:
Joel Griffiths is one thing... but worshipping his penis???? 

Just proves what we already new............Joel is a big prick..............and the Squardon are just jealous little pricks of Joel being a big prick.

rosko

midfielder said:
soccersensei said:
Joel Griffiths is one thing... but worshipping his penis???? 

Just proves what we already new............Joel is a big prick..............and the Squardon are just jealous little pricks of Joel being a big prick.

Ahhhhh thats gold midfielder...  :piralaugh:  :thumbup: :piralaugh:

midfielder

Ha password......are you a big prick like Joel...............or one of the little pricks in the Squardon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred