• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New Mariners Coach?

Nathan Byrn

The ACL may be The Mariners only hope of keeping GA on board. If GA was to go PM would likely go too. Would AC and JC follow as well?

dibo

But what's the ambition? Speaking practically, we aren't going to win the thing, we just don't have the muscle of the big Japanese, Korean or Iranian clubs.

So then we look to lower goals - knockout rounds? Quarters? Semis? These make for great lines on a resume when you're at the smallest club in the main draw, but if you've already been offered a better job (read: one where you get paid) then you don't need that.

Nathan Byrn

I can only point out what is currently motivating GA to stay on! It will give him greater exposure and a platform to leverage off if he wants to achieve his goals.

midfielder

Rumours persist that Sydney have made/are set to make an offer too good to refuse.

Sydney Directors talking
godfather2.jpg

The offer
f366a00e_godfatherhorse.jpg

ExiledMariner

can't wish him the best if he does become Papa Smurf but I'll wish him well with whatever he does afterwards. Oh and Moss better stay.

Muppet

But what's the ambition? Speaking practically, we aren't going to win the thing, we just don't have the muscle of the big Japanese, Korean or Iranian clubs.

So then we look to lower goals - knockout rounds? Quarters? Semis? These make for great lines on a resume when you're at the smallest club in the main draw, but if you've already been offered a better job (read: one where you get paid) then you don't need that.

I would imagine after the sale of Matt and the alleged signing of John Sutton that somewhere in that Arnie would have been paid. Lets just wait and see what happens. I imagine that if Arnie did move that Phil Moss would be a good replacement for him.

Roy Law

Arnie is looking forward to the challenge of the ACL - that is the comp that can enhance his reputation - and the Mariners are all but certain to be in the ACL next season too - Sydney can't offer either of those challenges.

Wombat

Arnie should be retained no matter what.
The turn around in the club under him has been a revelation.
Even when we put in the occasional shit game we are still miles ahead of what I used to sit through.....and the beauty is if he tries something and it doesn't work, he adjusts the following week.
I cannot praise Arnold and Moss enough.
I'd even vote him in as major of Gosford (better than current Tosser...and he can get rid of the flouride in the water....and redevelop Gosford in his first season in charge).
Thanks Mr Arnold and apologies for all the shit that was written before your arrival.

Golly

Arnold said he was looking forward to overseeing Ibini's development in the coming seasons

krusty

lets do our part to keep Arnie here.We cant pay his wages but lets show him our support and how great the central coast is by getting a big crowd at the game this weekend. What about a pullover ARNIE = LEGEND lets keep him here dont let him go the sydney. Arnie you are a legend and we all love you here on the coast please stay.

marinermick

lets do our part to keep Arnie here.We cant pay his wages but lets show him our support and how great the central coast is by getting a big crowd at the game this weekend. What about a pullover ARNIE = LEGEND lets keep him here dont let him go the sydney. Arnie you are a legend and we all love you here on the coast please stay.

Sounds like you are the man for the job

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred