• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New Mariners Coach?

midfielder

http://express-advocate-gosford.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/arnold-im-staying/

Arnold: I'm staying
MARINERS coach Graham Arnold has yet again been forced to rubbish talk he wants out of the club.

Rumours circulated on Tuesday that Arnold was being heavily chased by Adelaide United for next season. Tuesday’s reports suggested Adelaide was ultra keen to lure Arnold to South Australia as head coach, with John Kosmina staying at the club as director of football. But Arnold said he was fully committed to helping Central Coast be the best club in Australia. He has been hugely successful during his 18 months at the Mariners.

It is understood several clubs are keen to sign Arnold after his enormous success on the coast.

“I’ve got a job to do on the Central Coast,” Arnold said. ‘I’m absolutely focused on the Mariners starting with Brisbane on Saturday night. “I’m happy at the club, I love the players and we’ve got a hugely exciting time coming up with the A-League and the Asian Champions League. “I want to keep pushing the players hard so we keep getting better.

“That’s all I want to say about that rumour.”

Meanwhile, the depth of the Mariners will be tested when Brisbane make the trek to Bluetongue Stadium.

With goalkeeper Matthew Ryan and midfielders Mustafa Amini and Oliver Bozanic out on national duty, several changes will be made. John Hutchinson is also out suspended.

Justin Pasfield is an obvious choice in goals, with experienced midfielder Adriano Pellegrino in the mix for a rare call-up to the squad.

Pellegrino has not featured in the A-League since round eight but has been working hard at training and is desperate for another shot.

* The club’s youth league team is also in top spot. See story page 57.

nero

Nooooooo... In the past whenever a coach has said he is staying, he leaves 3 months later.
Could you imagine CCM without Arnie now?

dibo

Yep. It might well happen. If it does, we will live - the club is always bigger than one man.

Golly

MR ARNOLD IS STAYING
END OF STOREY!
He tol me personally after Sydney away game
And I told certain people this like 8 times during the trip home!!!
Fffuuuccckkk yyyeeeaaahh

marinermick

MR ARNOLD IS STAYING
END OF STOREY!
He tol me personally after Sydney away game
And I told certain people this like 8 times during the trip home!!!
Fffuuuccckkk yyyeeeaaahh

That certain person you told eight times still doesnt believe you.

All I have to say is that the club better start sorting its shit out and pay the man the wages he is owed.

midfielder

Mick

How serious is our financial position.... I assume if wages are not paid then most things would be behind....

We just signed this John Sutton he cannot have been cheap and recently signed players from our youth squad to the first squad, add then the Rose, Bernie & Ryan resigning... these are mixed messages ...

The TerrOr first raised our financial position in early September last year... say four months ago...

What kinda scares me the most is Arnie has proved himself to be IMO the best coach in Australia further he knows our best youth players and by and large the current key support coaches i.e. Moss are his appointments... could they follow him and he would now know the key Sydney scouting people...If he does go to SFC he could take a lot of Mariner knowledge with him...

So back to my earlier question do you have any idea how serious our position is...

dibo

Its great we are in first place like the roar were when they needed a new owner.Makes us look a better prospect at sale time.
Who's 'we'? With your supposed inside goss on QSAC and BPL clubs, I'd have sworn you were a banana bender.

Dutch Wives

Have they backed away or is that an assumption? The delay could simply be a proposal being put together and then waiting for a board meeting.
Supposedly they want to do up Hardys Bay RSL.

What this means, I don't know, but it could be more than just football thats brought these Russians to the Coast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred