New Look CCM Fans

adz

Staff member
You may have noticed, we're running a new look forum. :thumbup:

Hope you all like it - let me know what you think - good, bad, meh.

Last edited:

Rowdy

A bit of background Yellow perhaps in the top banner of 'CCMFANS', the hoodie logo too would look noice. ;)

Reactions: adz

adz

Staff member
A bit of background Yellow perhaps in the top banner of 'CCMFANS', the hoodie logo too would look noice. ;)
More updates to come - the home page will be reworked a fair bit - when it gets done really depends on what other stuff needs working on ahead of it though.

adz

Staff member
Wasn't too sure about overdoing the yellow either - it's the CCM main colour but still... too much and you need sunnies on to read the forum?

Open to suggestions from everyone though and am playing around with the fonts/layout.

Big Al

I hate change but it's basically the same anyway.

Had to reset my favourites tag as old one wasn't recognised.

Appreciate the effort so thanks.

JoyfulPenguin

Looks good, though on mobile the white is all encompassing. It's great to have admins properly looking after the forum :D

adz

Staff member
And I think I've got the SSL issue sorted out. Could have been breaking links yesterday - I tried pushing https to http temporarily but it might not have worked.

ssl-on-yay.jpg

dibo

I'll say this much as well - the forum might have a new look, but I'm still the same grumpy c**t, so plus ça change...

Big Al

When you go and edit a post you get a circle come magnifying glass that lets you zoom to each letter but when I make a mistake making a post before I've posted it I don't get that same magnifying glass and it's hard to fix part of a word.

Anyone else get those?

I'm on Apple iPad.

I thought it used to be in there?

adz

Staff member
Am looking on iPad now... Not really sure what you mean though sorry.