• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

My Football app

booney

Do many on this forum use this app.? When away from home and not able to watch Fox I found it was a good stream( most of the time) to watch HAL fixtures.During these dire Covid times with no live football in Australia the app has shown Socceroo matches from the past.

Last night watched the Australia v Argentina game from the 1994 WC qualifiers . This was Maradona's first national team appearance for three years and of course he set up the Argie's goal . I was at the game and it was a cracker and watching last night brought back all the memories and excitement.

Argentina had a bloody good team as apart from the great man they had Batistuta,Balbo,Redondo and the excellent Goicoechea in goal.We had Bozza,Slater,Arnold,Zelic,Wade,Tobin,Ivanovic,Van Blerk Durakovic and the Vidmar brothers and put up a great performance to draw 1 all but lost the return in Argentina 1 nil to a fluky goal.

FFC Mariner

I have it but not being a Telstra customer I used to use Foxtel to stream any AL if I need to (well I did when Foxtel covered the AL and that doesnt look very hopeful does it)

sydmariner

I have it & its pretty good but I use YouTube for streaming as most of the recently posted games there & are also available on the Socceroos/Matildas website.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami