• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

MOM Voting

adz

Staff member
Not sure mate, any chance you could get a screenshot and I'll take a look?

scottmac

Suspended
Cant paste pictures anymore and file size is too large to attach file. Too much effort. Oh well, my vote wont be counted

adz

Staff member
That's a bit annoying... what browser/operating system are you running?

scottmac

Suspended
firefox at home and IE at work. Neither give me any success.

There used to be a button underneath the drop down boxes to confirm the selections but it just dissapeared. I can select the players ok but then can not confirm them. Every time I visit it asks me to vote.

adz

Staff member
Strange... have you got any ad blockers or some sort of internet security software that might be blocking it?

scottmac

Suspended
Pretty sure that was the problem for home. I turned of the internet security and restarted the computer and bingo.

Cheers Adz. Love your work!

kevrenor

Adz, given that there are TWO R23 games, and I have already voted on the first one (Scum), which game is currently open?

Oh, and while you are pulling rabits out of hats - any (easy) way of displaying a list of all the round winners so far, and/or even better a tally of the scores for each player so far?

adz

Staff member
Adz, given that there are TWO R23 games, and I have already voted on the first one (Scum), which game is currently open?

Oh, and while you are pulling rabits out of hats - any (easy) way of displaying a list of all the round winners so far, and/or even better a tally of the scores for each player so far?

The voting is (or at least should be... if it's all working correctly!) always for the most recent game that was played. I'll have a look at putting some more details on there because as you said, it's got round 23 results and then more voting for round 23!

I'm looking at getting a results page up but there is a strong possibility it will have to be shifted to the season 7 development, which is well underway :D

kevrenor

Ta! Thought so, but wanted to be sure - bloody FFA and there odd scheduling!

Oh, and I'm still enjoying the top 5 hit list on referees - shame we can't see a few more. Chris Beath clear 'leader' hell yeah!

adz

Staff member
It's showing a bit more info now. Hopefully that makes things a bit easier.

Bex

I can't see the button and haven't been able to vote all season. Using work computer with IE 6.0 and I have no control over security settings (or software upgrades) due to overzealous IT department policies :-/

adz

Staff member
I can't see the button and haven't been able to vote all season. Using work computer with IE 6.0 and I have no control over security settings (or software upgrades) due to overzealous IT department policies :-/

Sorry mate, IE6 would be the problem there. It's a very old application now, doesn't implement a lot of features newer browsers do, so a lot of web developers don't support it at all any more... even Microsoft stopped supporting IE6 a year or two ago. Need to get that IT department to upgrade it :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred