• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Miron to be kitted with a Mic during the game

Brighty

Hmmm, so it seems as though the Terrorgraph are reporting Bleiberg will be hooked up to a mic during this weekends game.... a world first for football. Will be having live link up with commentators during the match to explain certain decisions and tactics whilst the game is in play.

Will be interesting to see how this comes off.... thoughts??
Terrorgraph Link

MrCelery

Personally I think it's a terrible idea. I can't imagine a coach wanting to reveal his tactics in real time.

And as for Miron. It would be funny. You'd spend most of the match saying: "What the f@#k did he just say???".

Can just imagine Kossie mic-ed up:

"Get stuck in you f@@###$ $$%%%, Don't $%%$$ about you $#%$# #$^%#. Come off it ref, you blind $#%$#....! Muscat, if you think I'm going to hug you at the end of the game you can $%#%# off now, you big $#$%#$% $%%$#"

adz

Staff member
Not sure if I like it or not. I read somewhere the FFA are thinking of introducing this next season, so this could be a trial run. Hopefully the commentators don't go over the top like in 20/20 cricket and hassle the coaches with stupid questions.

As for revealing tactics in real time - they broadcast some radio transmissions on the F1 telecast, but delayed, so I imagine if we are seeing anything to do with tactics it will at least be delayed.

No need to put a microphone on Arnie... can hear him yelling at the players anyway ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred