• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Membership: Reciprocal benefits query answered

CCM-JAM80

Hi all,

For those interested, here is an answer to the query I posted here a couple weeks ago. I think it's a great initiative by our administration.

My query: "Can someone explaing the "reciprocal benefits" with Sheffield United, Chengdu Blades etc.? It is part of the Season 2008/09 Membership Brochure."

Answer from Ivan: "This is an exciting new initiative we have introduced, and at this stage, the benefits are primarily a ticket exchange program therefore, if any of our Members are traveling to any of those countries and would like to go to one of the listed clubs games, we will assist in organising tickets free of charge for that Member. It is a benefit that did come to fruition just before we released our packages, so to be honest; we are still liaising with all our partner Clubs as to what else each can provide to our Members and visa versa."

N.B. Ivan is the Membership and Ticketing Manager for the Central Coast Mariners.

bulldogmariner

That sounds great
I will contact Ivan because i will be in Uk this year and it would be great to see a game at Sheffield as the Championship is a great level of football!
Hope we can do an overseas tour next season and maybe play friendlies in Uk against teams like Sheffield.

CCM-JAM80

Glad I could help out and happy you can utilise this fantastic offer!

Let us all know how it pans out mate.

kevrenor

Hmm ... Budapest is on my possible list for Europe next year ... I wonder if the Hungarian League plays in August?  I remember seeing Ferencvaros play out here years ago - a shame they are much fallen!

Bex

Hes a good man Ivan. I was in the Mariners office last week and he has a hell of a job at the moment with all the membership applications and everyone ringing to ask for special seating. There is only Ivan and one other processing all the applications.

You might want to leave the reciprocal arrangements inquiries for a couple of weeks so they can get their heads above water and give a better response :)

CCM-JAM80

Bex said:
Hes a good man Ivan. I was in the Mariners office last week and he has a hell of a job at the moment with all the membership applications and everyone ringing to ask for special seating. There is only Ivan and one other processing all the applications.

You might want to leave the reciprocal arrangements inquiries for a couple of weeks so they can get their heads above water and give a better response :)

Ivan welcomed the enquiry and encouraged we send more if necessary.

I am sure he appreciates the thought however.

With that said, send your enquiries and allow 24-48hrs for a reply. Ivan I am sure loves this time of year and will be happy to answer your enquiry.

Bex

CCM-JAM80 said:
Ivan welcomed the enquiry and encouraged we send more if necessary.

Thats just the kind of guy he is. :)

Actually, I'm just being selfish truth be known. I want Ivan to process my application asap so I can find out which gold seats I've scored for the season.  ;D

Bladesman

If you head down to Bramall Lane on a non match day and mention you are a Mariners fan they can be very accommodating.  In my 26 years of living in Sheffield and supporting the Blades the only time I had even been on the pitch is when we won promotion.  This time we had been at the Lane 5 minutes and they were taking us on a guided tour.

I was genuinely surprised how much they knew about the mariners even though it was only a couple of weeks after Lawrie had been.

Talking to a few of my mates I reckon Mile could be a target as they certainly think the midfield needs strengthening. When I mentioned Mile reminded me of Tri Dellas the Greek international who had a spell at the lane in his younger years and was a huge success they got very excited.

Attachments

• England_2008_174.jpg
    England_2008_174.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 14

dibo

that stand in the background - that's what i want our north end to look like.

bays 14 - 18 to say CCMFC in big letters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred