• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Victory

scottmac

Suspended
I think this is our most important game of the season so far. It's the first that we are clear favourites and expected to win. We have shocked people with consistency. We now need to avoid shocking people with taking this expected win lightly and turning in a poor performance.

Last edited:

Allreet?

If Stensness is back then I like our chances.

If he's not then Staj will need to find a way to reverse the negativity that (I suspect) has crept into the side.

Thing is, we ARE one of the top sides this year. We ought to be playing with confidence but every week we seem more diffident and timid.

Sod that.

Big Al

I think this is our most important game of the season so far. It's the first that we are clear favourites and expected to win. We have shocked people with consistency. We now need to avoid shocking people with taking this expected win lightly and turning in a poor performance.
Yeah need a big performance to make last game just a bad one and not a problem.
Saturday night top vs last and we are first. Going to be a mental challenge after the city game

Ozhammer

Looking at the draw, Victory are playing the Nix on Weds before they play us, which could throw in a few variables for them through injury/suspension/fatigue..... :popcorn:

booney

Hopefully can smash 'em.Along with the Roar they are the team I loathe.

However a word of caution-in a lot of their games they have shown passages of good play so not to be underestimated-similar to us over the previous terrible seasons when we were doing well for about 70 minutes and then had 20 minutes of pure shite.

Allreet?

Victory are too crap to loathe, although if they do manage to take points off us I will certainly hate them.

My most hated team are the Jets. They bore me.

sydmariner

:shoutclap:?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

We need to win by at least 3.
T
Hopefully can smash 'em.Along with the Roar they are the team I loathe.

However a word of caution-in a lot of their games they have shown passages of good play so not to be underestimated-similar to us over the previous terrible seasons when we were doing well for about 70 minutes and then had 20 minutes of pure shite.
Absolutely - and they'll be sniffing blood too. I reckon they'll be firing. Let's see if we can re-establish the self-belief that we didn't have last season.

Allreet?

Victory started very well tonight but the soft underbelly has gradually emerged.

They will either be desperate against us (and therefore dangerous) or completely dysfunctional. Either way, we need to re-establish the shape and systems that served us so well in the opening rounds.

Big Al

Victory started very well tonight but the soft underbelly has gradually emerged.

They will either be desperate against us (and therefore dangerous) or completely dysfunctional. Either way, we need to re-establish the shape and systems that served us so well in the opening rounds.
They remind me so much of us the last couple of years. Leaky on the break and lots of huff with no puff

Tevor

Victory are clearly the most unfit team, from their games I’ve watched they run out of juice and had players cramping tonight which shouldn’t really be happening on a nice evening. Run them around in the first half and then finish them off. An early goal against them would also see the doubt set in. They look so ordinary and dejected.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami