• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Newcastle at the Kendall 10th Feb.

batman

The Kendall will be open for service from 4.00pm. As usual we will open the bar earlier. Unfortuanately there are no box seats available for this game. Neither is there any post match. :'(
So here's to 3-0 or 4-0. I'll be happy with either.

Charles
CCLC

Jeff (LouMacari)

Don't forget to get in early and secure your 'Premiers' t-shirts. The bottle shop will be open for new memberships and renewals to the Marinators Club also! ;)

batman

Mariners decision. I would put it down to the possibility of a second game :-X, but that's just a guess.
Jeff, adverting space is now at a premium price. Just like the Supa Bowl ;) $100000 per line. I will take a cheque.
Charles
CCLC

Deej

Greenpoleffc said:
Why no post match Charles???

Mariners didn't have a post match after the finals game in V1 either, they are only for the regular season.

Personally I doubt there will be 1 should we play the prel final either (could be wrong thou)

dibo

don't worry, i'm sure there's going to be the party of the century to welcome the toilet seat home after the match at homebush.

tyson

I can't think of a better post-loss function than after the v1 Grand Final where Troppo used to be. By the time I got home from that at 1am, I hadn't slept for about 40 hours. Longest weekend ever.

BAD BULLZ

goin off winning the premior plate party the gf party will be HUGE sleep well night b4 and make sure you have the next day off trust me

Wheresdadspants?

tyson said:
I can't think of a better post-loss function than after the v1 Grand Final where Troppo used to be. By the time I got home from that at 1am, I hadn't slept for about 40 hours. Longest weekend ever.

Yeah how bloody brilliant was that. Even though we lost we gave the boys a really good reception when they got in. One of the best nights ever though we lost the GF.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred