• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Drive By's

midfielder

Goes without saying how important this game is....

Saturday night kick off, against a Sydney side should be our best crowd of the season....

Monty got some big calls to make, who is the starting right back, who partners Nizzy in central midfield, who starts up front... does Hall get picked in the first team...

Weather forecast at this stage looks good...

Tevor

Goes without saying how important this game is....

Saturday night kick off, against a Sydney side should be our best crowd of the season....

Monty got some big calls to make, who is the starting right back, who partners Nizzy in central midfield, who starts up front... does Hall get picked in the first team...

Weather forecast at this stage looks good...
Don’t forget no Beni and hopefully the Dingo is back.

sydmariner

Seriously wtf do we have to do to get rid of this piece of shit.:mad:

Rising Sun

FMD, re-uniting the dream team from last years City away debacle

turbo

At this point we should all gamble irresponsibly high amounts on contentious decisions so he gets flagged for match fixing. About the only chance of him running out of lives at FA.

LG__

He surely can’t have another diabolical game involving us, would have to mean the end of his comfy full time ref job if he did.

Rising Sun

He surely can’t have another diabolical game involving us, would have to mean the end of his comfy full time ref job if he did.
I admire your optimism.

This is the bloke that has now on 3 occasions made decisions so inexplicably and obviously wrong that they blew up social media and effectively brought the game into disrepute - and that's just against us.

(The two last year against City plus bullying King into the McGing send off that even the opposition captain said was a joke.)

I think he would need to award an incorrect penalty to WSW and score it himself to even get a slap on the wrist let alone end his career

Huddo

Hopefully Monty has our boys ready for this one because if we play like we did first half last week we can expect the same results.

I'd also go Hall to start just to shake things up in the back line, they looked alot more potent in that second half with him on the pitch working it up the field. Conceeding 2 goals in 1 half ain't good enough.

Corsair

I was excited about this game, now we're starting 2-0 down and probably a red card as well. With this ref don't start Hall.

Corsair

Works for APL and Danny "good bloke"
Appoint Evans to screw us over, he makes more untraceable cash and a Sydney team gets nearer a top 2 finish
(I will go and get some more tinfoil)
No, I fully support this opinion, they want a Sydney team in the final.

Evans will cheat, nothing will be done. He will be under instructions from Townsend.

We have to score goals that are so indisputable they can't deny them, a mile onside and no fouls including the minute leading up to the goal.

Tevor

No, I fully support this opinion, they want a Sydney team in the final.

Evans will cheat, nothing will be done. He will be under instructions from Townsend.

We have to score goals that are so indisputable they can't deny them, a mile onside and no fouls including the minute leading up to the goal.
Agree, WSW have flown under the radar with the Sydney GF deal. it can be played at Bankwest but most people just talk about SFC and Allianz because of good bloke. Let’s face it the Drive byes are the more likely to be in the finals. We will no doubt get shafted in this game at some point.

Meerkat

The really concerning thing is that Evans seems to thrive on upsets and ride his own ego. I don’t actually think we have had him back at Home since the City debacle.. am I wrong? So a stadium full of fans who hate him and a club who hate him is just the kind of thing that he gets off on ?

it’s not just us he has screwed over with unbelievably bad calls.. look at Nix v Sydney. It doesn’t matter how much attention he gets for these bad calls, just seems to fuel him more. WTF is Football Australia thinking to let him continue doing it though.. there is an agenda and It’s got to come down to money at the end of the day. (Somebody is getting paid off.) It’s the only plausible explanation.

turbo

there is an agenda and It’s got to come down to money at the end of the day. (Somebody is getting paid off.) It’s the only plausible explanation.
Or they’re doubling down because they haven’t brought through enough fresh talent so they can’t afford to dump multiple under performing top level FIFA recognised refs. I don’t believe there is some conspiracy or high level engineered outcome. Do I believe in mismanagement, arse covering and an environment that needs a massive overhaul? Absolutely

turbo

You’re confusing your corrupt inept officials - that was Ams. It does get a little hard to keep track of at times though in all fairness.
Ams was in VAR if I recall correctly. The on field ref was one of the few times we’ve ever seen someone properly dumped into obscurity. Mostly because he was new at A league level.

Huddo

You’re confusing your corrupt inept officials - that was Ams. It does get a little hard to keep track of at times though in all fairness.

Will say that Evans record when officiating WSW looks questionable to say it best. 23 games for 3 losses, once vs MC last year, once to MV in 17/18, and once vs Perth like 8 years ago. +18 goal difference, the most of any team in the Aleague. Noting the positioning of WSW over the last 6 years, it's just a tad irregular.

If they did xG for referee performances we should be penciled in to win this 5-0 noting the massive over performance of WSW with Shaun Evans.

But these are the cards your dealt. No excuses, we don't give him a chance he can't take it off us (I hope).

Last edited:

Corsair

Will say that Evans record when officiating WSW looks questionable to say it best. 23 games for 3 losses, once vs MC last year, once to MV in 17/18, and once vs Perth like 8 years ago. +18 goal difference, the most of any team in the Aleague. Noting the positioning of WSW over the last 6 years, it's just a tad irregular.

If they did xG for referee performances we should be penciled in to win this 5-0 noting the massive over performance of WSW with Shaun Evans.

But these are the cards your dealt. No excuses, we don't give him a chance he can't take it off us (I hope).
He's a flat out cheating stooge, the worst of it is they don't even try to hide it anymore. What a coincidence we get him for one of the most important matches in our season when we're in 2nd and with all the history and Townsend is so invested in a Sydney team making the final.

If this turns out how we expect and he cheats us that'll be it for me, I can't take it again it nearly broke me last time. I fkin hate cheats, it invalidates the whole comp.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami